Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp has deformed me!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i have done enough balancing today ....the third story window has a stone ledge....but...the ladder only rests on the plastic one above....and as i go up i am ever so aware that it could just slip ...it wouldnt on the stone one...i was just thinking that when i get my long awaited wfp that is one i will not be doing again..:eek:

i have done enough balancing today ....the third story window has a stone ledge....but...the ladder only rests on the plastic one above....and as i go up i am ever so aware that it could just slip ...it wouldnt on the stone one...i was just thinking that when i get my long awaited wfp that is one i will not be doing again..:eek:
Do you use mits they will give you grip on plastic.

good idea...well i kinda stuck my finger in..:devil:...the cill end...i keep saying i wont do it again but then keep bloomin doing it....i am kinda being drawn ever closer to the wfp...

i am not so sure my days and yours match.....i started about 11 ish today....after picking up my £20 from yesterday and going to macky d for brekky...dey stop brekky at 10.30,,,,grrr it was 10.45 so i paid a wopping £1.49 for the budget blt....and i had eat it by the time the lights changed to get me back on the road...

oh but i did manage to start at 9.27 on thursday as i was painting and i didnt trust the weather....

still not moving for two days now.......except for a taxi ride for the daughter, pickup from wigan.....hmmm gonna look for the pier....:rofl: ya gotta laugh...

These aren't anything to worry about really I've had little lumps on my thumbs and for fingers for years now and it's just where the pole or squeegee or jet wash rubs on your hands , in the past when I've done really long hours they do get sore , I had a break for a year a while back and they showed signs of disappearing but now I'm window cleaning again there returning

Latest Posts

Back