Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP help - how do you prevent the water droplets??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

@Rezzi thamks pal, watched this already. Gardiner is good at what he does. I was going to buy one of his pole's but the difficulty in getting hold og him on the phone lost him my sale. I literally tried to call him 20 or 30 times and not once did they answer. So I went with Unger
Why did you need to speak on the phone? That's what their website is for... I had an Unger pole and got a Gardiner SLX 22 in June. Absolutely superb piece of kit - so much so I got their hose etc too. Won't go anywhere else now /emoticons/biggrin.png

@daveyboy I didn't know he was on here otherwise, I would have

@C Rose Cleaning Services I wanted to speak with him about the pole choice and also the pole I wanted said out of stock on the website, so I figured I'd call him to see when it is next in and to ask about the best pole for my needs - as its quicker to call than email.

In the end I went with WCW, who's customer service, delievery speed and support is excellent. Thats not to say I wont ever get hold of Gardiner in the future and buy one of his poles. They do look superb and well crafted thats for sure.

Anyhow, perhaps the Unger HiFlo Alum is best for a newbie to WFP like me. Although I've already noticed how hefty and labour intensive it is!!

In my opinion Gardiner poles are second to none at the present time. I no this may sound silly but having the water flow to high can also cause spotting. You need to practice and see what suits you.

@daveyboy I didn't know he was on here otherwise, I would have
@C Rose Cleaning Services I wanted to speak with him about the pole choice and also the pole I wanted said out of stock on the website, so I figured I'd call him to see when it is next in and to ask about the best pole for my needs - as its quicker to call than email.

In the end I went with WCW, who's customer service, delievery speed and support is excellent. Thats not to say I wont ever get hold of Gardiner in the future and buy one of his poles. They do look superb and well crafted thats for sure.

Anyhow, perhaps the Unger HiFlo Alum is best for a newbie to WFP like me. Although I've already noticed how hefty and labour intensive it is!!
Fair play. They were out of stock for three months before I managed to get one so I'd bought the same as you before. Is worth the upgrade when you get a chance. So much better than the Alu Unger.

Good luck

Pj, its true Gardiners virtually never answer their phones, however, if you leave a message, Sam or one of the other girls do get back to you fairly quickly.

I often phone instead of e.mail as I don't like goosenecks that are normally supplied, plus I usually have a few other inquiries :thumbsup:

Back