Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP King - anyone used?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Seems like it's very much like a Tucker brush which is an American brand I bought one about 6-7 years ago they were about £50+ I lasted 2-3 weeks with it, it was a fantastic brush but it was far too heavy to using as a daily brush

I often wonder how the Americans work with heavier equipment than we do. The trucker brush is one example.

Another is the Reach-it poles. Reach-it has a good following in the States. Please correct me if I'm wrong. They are just much heavier than anything we use. Why don't the Americans moan about the weight factor?

Seems like it's very much like a Tucker brush which is an American brand I bought one about 6-7 years ago they were about £50+ I lasted 2-3 weeks with it, it was a fantastic brush but it was far too heavy to using as a daily brush
Yes mate very much like it. When searching for full boar it was america only around $140 then shipping.

I often wonder how the Americans work with heavier equipment than we do. The trucker brush is one example.

Another is the Reach-it poles. Reach-it has a good following in the States. Please correct me if I'm wrong. They are just much heavier than anything we use. Why don't the Americans moan about the weight factor?
They like to think they are tougher than us, then they end up having to wear one of those daft skeletal things because they are all messed up, but joking aside I'll assume they don't do as much wfp work as us

Yes mate very much like it. When searching for full boar it was america only around $140 then shipping.
I bought my Tucker brush years ago from David Kemp who was one of the Vision additive fellas, pretty sure mine is collecting dust in the garage or I may have sold it, personally, I prefer a lightweight brush as too many joint and muscle issues going on without aggravating them more than they need to be.

I bought my Tucker brush years ago from David Kemp who was one of the Vision additive fellas, pretty sure mine is collecting dust in the garage or I may have sold it, personally, I prefer a lightweight brush as too many joint and muscle issues going on without aggravating them more than they need to be.
Totally agree its the beauty of modern day poles now takes 10 seconds to change brush head. I used this to clean a top opener that. Or 3 window cleaners haven't managed to get the black marks off this brush did it alone but I honestly felt like I'd been for a run and I was only scrubbing for a few minutes so definitely just a handy tool to have.

The DuPont and boars hair dual trim is available quite cheap from facelift (window cleaning warehouse)
I have one and light and easy to use

Horse hair boars hair all the same for scrubbing

Sorry I didn't mean to come across like I was being funny.

For me streamline are the only ones that do a boar hair brush I may be wrong.

Boar hair is stronger than horse hair.

My best mate has contacts in China and where looking into brushes and poles to try and find the right balance of quality and cost. As I've persuaded him to look into it as I think there's a market for quality at a cheaper price. He imports 4-6 containers already from China every couple of months so there's space to put stuff in. So just doing some market research before deciding any next steps.

Latest Posts

Back