Wfp Sytems

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by jimmy, Jan 28, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jimmy

jimmy Guest

hi i am very new to this so please be kind to me if silly queations are asked ,,,,,any way want to get a wfp sytem ..is a 1400 pond sytem much difrent to a 2500 pond wfp sytem , i all so want to get a hot water sytem , want to start with say 600 ltrs , i can clean windows the old school way no prolam ... want to go self emplyed , i am in bristol so i think hard water are i am told ,,,,, so do i all so need another water tank somewere else , or can i just get a hose and connect to a tap ,, and as you can see a lot to learn . i all so live on a first floor flat no garden , so what do people think thanks james

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I'll let the other lads answer, I'll just say welcome to the forum james.

3. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

normally the more expensive it is the better looking it is, still makes pure water and sill cleans windows

4. chip

chip Guru

If you want hot go fog wash or l5. They cost about 200 rather than 2 grand! Living in a flat does cause issues, so may need a dearer ro to produce fast enough, or find a cheap lock up or good mate with a bit of garden space. Doug from daqua will give the best advice on your options, what he don't know ain't worth knowing.

5. harunh

harunh Legend

welcome to the forum mate

6. mark m

mark m Hero

Welcome to the forum jimmy ,

imo I would make my own you can do this for about £400 there are plenty of video on hear and youtube to help you out . If you can get a extension lead out you can have a immersion heater or a aquimuim heater if you cant as said by chip a L5 or fogwash this up the price of your system about £200.it sounds like you cant get to a tap for long period so a di vessel or a 4040 will be needed this cost £50-£500

Advertisement