Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

uniform

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Doo

Just now I go out working with black combat style work trousers any old t-shirt an old hoody and a body warmer.

But have been thinking about getting some polo shirts and sweatshirts made up with name and logo on.

What do you wear and if it's a uniform do you think it gets you more work?

Stephen.

Hi viz vests work for me - other trades seem to be getting on the act now /emoticons/biggrin.png

prostitutes-wearing-high-visibility-vests-in-els-alamus-spain-pic-rex-features-955142882-256350.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/prostitutes-in-spain-wear-high-visibility-256351

hi mate yes its embroided and i got it done at a local shop, i dont think they have an online shop but really you need to go in to a shop like this to discuss what you want with them etc, they didnt a mock up first of my badge and showed me to make sure i was happy!

i'll post a pic of my hat soon too lol

cheers pal, wore it out today instead of my usual hoodies and firstly didnt get the left bit near the boab wet lol and the arm stretch is great really loose!

cost me £50 for the jacket from sports direct and could have gotten a cheaper one but i liked the look and feel and i'll be wearing it everyday so dont mind spending the money.

i'll post pics of my hoodies and hat up soon too!

should be good advert for ya too

ya going to give any freebies to Smurfs ladys above?/emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back