Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Light w8t Work wear

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Luke97

Hi all just wanting your recommendations on company clothing I’m looking to get some printed up with my logo ect on 

But I’m wanting something light w8t as I get hot when working 

was thinking of just a polo T-shirt with  thermals underneath? 

if you are getting warm this weather, then some half decent cotton long sleeve T-shirts then a polo, I get all my workwear from a place in Bishop, but https://www.workwearexpress.com is just up the road from you I think you can go inside and have a look at different stuff they hold in stock 

Hi all just wanting your recommendations on company clothing I’m looking to get some printed up with my logo ect on 

But I’m wanting something light w8t as I get hot when working 

was thinking of just a polo T-shirt with  thermals underneath? 
Have you ever heard of sports direct, millet or go outdoors? 

20220114_142021.jpg

Have you ever heard of sports direct, millet or go outdoors? 

View attachment 26276
You are a sad guy with to much time on your hands

if you are getting warm this weather, then some half decent cotton long sleeve T-shirts then a polo, I get all my workwear from a place in Bishop, but https://www.workwearexpress.com is just up the road from you I think you can go inside and have a look at different stuff they hold in stock 
Cheers mate I think il pop in and try them on before I go a head and get them printed 

Cheers mate I think il pop in and try them on before I go a head and get them printed 
Currently I am wearing Gildan polo shirts and hoodies, both cotton and are pretty decent quality for the price, the hoodies do pill a bit but the polo's have held up well and I've been wearing them for about 2 years 

Latest Posts

Back