Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Simple software for managing rounds

WCF

Help Support WCF:

On a good day I remember to get beer from the shop on a bad day I forget, I've not a hope in hell of memorising over 400 jobs their entire schedule etc

I guess back to the drawing board
I'd give a bit more time to Cleaner Planner to be honest it has barely changed in 10 years I wasn't that techy over 10 years ago when I first started using apps but like everything it takes time to get your head around, all the questions you are asking are all automated with CP

On a good day I remember to get beer from the shop on a bad day I forget, I've not a hope in hell of memorising over 400 jobs their entire schedule etc
I’ve not had a drink since new year
Hitting the gym again for a bit
I get a buzz on from eating my hot chillies ?️

An event, so that it repeats indefinitely.
i use excel spreadsheet put address first then next line across put house number then next price then put cash , bank transfer or card machine then put date tick if paid or x also right them down in diary not sure if that’s helps you.

I don't need to, I remember whether or not I did the job.
So you don't keep records at all apart from memory?so I guess it's just a little side hustle for you and not a proper business at the moment?

In a few years even sole traders earning over 30k a year will be forced to use third party government approved software and submit real time records every 3 months replacing the current self assessment format.the whole tax system will become digital so you need to get your head around this.

Honestly cleaner planner,aworka or squeegee is the way to go.its very easy to use once your used to the software and it keeps your turnover,expenses,debts, etc and end of year accounts in good order.

So you don't keep records at all apart from memory?so I guess it's just a little side hustle for you and not a proper business at the moment?

In a few years even sole traders earning over 30k a year will be forced to use third party government approved software and submit real time records every 3 months replacing the current self assessment format.the whole tax system will become digital so you need to get your head around this.

Honestly cleaner planner,aworka or squeegee is the way to go.its very easy to use once your used to the software and it keeps your turnover,expenses,debts, etc and end of year accounts in good order.
Hi Dazmond

I think you need to reread what I've written in the thread.

As I've said, I use a calendar app to keep track of my work. This works for me. I was giving my suggestion to the OP.

When I said I use my memory, this is for those few occasions when I don't do a job on the day it's scheduled. I look over my calendar, note the jobs that weren't done, and fit them in if possible later in the week or the following week.

I have been window cleaning for 12 years. I have a limited company and an accountant who submits my accounts and tax returns in the correct format to HMRC.

I developed an app when I started window cleaning in 2016. It is called "Doing Windows" for iPhone and iPad. It has grown bigger with feature requests from users over time. As my own business got bigger I needed something different. Last year I released a new app for growing businesses called "JobStar Pro" which I am using myself as my window cleaning work and admin has grown. This works both on iOS and Android as well as MacOS (M1+) and Windows and syncs data across the devices you have.

I developed an app when I started window cleaning in 2016. It is called "Doing Windows" for iPhone and iPad. It has grown bigger with feature requests from users over time. As my own business got bigger I needed something different. Last year I released a new app for growing businesses called "JobStar Pro" which I am using myself as my window cleaning work and admin has grown. This works both on iOS and Android as well as MacOS (M1+) and Windows and syncs data across the devices you have.
Hello Hendricus,
I purchased doing windows years ago but didn’t really use it to be honest even though it was definitely worth every penny 👍
How does jobstar pro compare to doing windows? Also is it a subscription service or do you make a one off payment just like doing windows?
Thanks
Den.

Hi guys I'm usually just doing pen and paper I don't get on with CP SQUEEGEE OR AWORKA does anyone have any recommendations for just a simple work organiser I just need it to re gen the work aka every 4 weeks 6 weeks 8bweeks ect no need for anything fancy just something simple and reliable thanks
Window cleaner Pro.

Latest Posts

Back