Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Diy Van Mount Advice Please....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Okay so Ive spent all morning looking at previous threads/videos, and Im just drawing some rough sketches of my van-mount set-up plan.

Could someone please tell me if I have lay-out correct please?

-Outside house-tap to Van exterior Port(IN).

-Port to 4040 RO Unit.

-RO Unit to pre-filters.

-Pre-filters to 'flush valve/tap'.

-Flush valve/tap to 650litre tank. Hose exiting tank to Van exterior Port(OUT) for draining/flushing.

-Tank to In-line Strainer.

-In-line Strainer to 100psi pump. Pump wired to Varistream Controller/Leisure battery.

-Pump to DI vessel(final polish).

-DI vessel to Van exterior Port.

Have I got roughly the right idea here for system to work? And will I need a second pump in this loop somwhere to assist filling? Thanks in advance! /emoticons/smile.png

Sorry pal Iv not much knowledge on ro systems.. But the last points, tank -strainer/pump seems all good..

Lots of guys here should be able to help???

Sorry pal Iv not much knowledge on ro systems.. But the last points, tank -strainer/pump seems all good..

Lots of guys here should be able to help???
thank you Mr. Belfast(appretiate the reply)-hopefully someone will could check my plans over to tell me if it will work?

Okay so Ive spent all morning looking at previous threads/videos, and Im just drawing some rough sketches of my van-mount set-up plan.
Could someone please tell me if I have lay-out correct please?

-Outside house-tap to Van exterior Port(IN).

-Port to 4040 RO Unit.

-RO Unit to pre-filters.

-Pre-filters to 'flush valve/tap'.

-Flush valve/tap to 650litre tank. Hose exiting tank to Van exterior Port(OUT) for draining/flushing.

-Tank to In-line Strainer.

-In-line Strainer to 100psi pump. Pump wired to Varistream Controller/Leisure battery.

-Pump to DI vessel(final polish).

-DI vessel to Van exterior Port.

Have I got roughly the right idea here for system to work? And will I need a second pump in this loop somwhere to assist filling? Thanks in advance! /emoticons/smile.png
Outside tap needs to run through the pre filters before it enters the RO

Ooh.. Just wondering as I seen a "shine window cleaning" van on my patch lol cleaning gutters on a house I clean the windows!!
lol! No, def not me mate. Don't u just hate that tho- I've had it before with a customer getting a fascia clean offanother windy messing all my windows up! Wasn't happy!

thanks mate' date=' appretiate the input. Would u recommend a second pump for transfer, and if so where In my setup buddy?[/quote']Your RO set up is in the van? So you`ll be direct filling, no need to transfe or a pump to do it.
If the pressure of your outside tap is ok (low pressure membranes work as low as 25psi, but this affects filling times) you wont need a booster.

If you want faster filling (low pressure membranes are rated at best preformance 80-100 psi) put the booster between tap and pre filters.

Your RO set up is in the van? So you`ll be direct filling, no need to transfe or a pump to do it.

If the pressure of your outside tap is ok (low pressure membranes work as low as 25psi, but this affects filling times) you wont need a booster.

If you want faster filling (low pressure membranes are rated at best preformance 80-100 psi) put the booster between tap and pre filters.
Your a Legend!

Back