Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What are good brooms to use when pressure washing?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Derekarogers

I am looking to purchase some brooms but rather than waste time and money trying several, thought I would ask you guys what you find is best used? :)

Brush for brushing in kiln sand on block paving:

Brush for moving dirt/muck after pressure washing:

And also would anyone recommend a brush for moving around water in areas of a patio that not have great drainage:

Appreciate any help guys :)

I am looking to purchase some brooms but rather than waste time and money trying several, thought I would ask you guys what you find is best used? :)

Brush for brushing in kiln sand on block paving:

Brush for moving dirt/muck after pressure washing:

And also would anyone recommend a brush for moving around water in areas of a patio that not have great drainage:

Appreciate any help guys :)

Nice soft coco brush for the sand.

The rest, just anything not too stiff. I find that natural bristle ones are best Avoid anything classed as hard or stiff as it just skips over the surface. Just my opinion mind.

You must use a hard bristle broom for sweeping the sand into the joints and a soft bristle one at last for finally sweeping in all. For final sweep, consider much of a lighter and plastic material for its longevity. A rubber broom will be soft and good for this task.

A long handled, stiff-bristle brush for moving dirt after pressure washing like hygiene brushes.

A hard bristle scrub brush made for flooring, decks, and patios will be good for moving around water in areas of a patio.

I hope this helps in choosing the right ones!!!

Latest Posts

Back