Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Do You Charge For A Bog Standard 3 Bed House

WCF

Help Support WCF:

hi ya, i charge £15 for that typ of 3 bed semi, theres a load of them on my round as it is very hilly round here the way they have built the 1920-30s typ semi some of the ground floor sills

are 6ft of the deck to start with

I only put 4 to 5 because of local competition on here.Im not giving to much info away ha ha especially not to that numpty david247 lol
Id do it for £3,hows that gav! lol nah seriously round my way u can get away with charging double figures , prob £12 upwards, but cant tell u lot what i charge or id have to kill u all! lol :)

7 round ere for the one cns showed us at least
same here G would like to get a tenner for one of them but know a guy round me does houses like that £6 and hes on the ladder lol.
i know a woman with a house like that guy on the pole wanted £13 she couldnt get over it went with the local smack rat for £6 lol some people.

same here G would like to get a tenner for one of them but know a guy round me does houses like that £6 and hes on the ladder lol.
i know a woman with a house like that guy on the pole wanted £13 she couldnt get over it went with the local smack rat for £6 lol some people.
I say £7 but thats at a push aswell... lol prices are a joke round here.
No way could I charge like £14 - £15 like what most are charging on here! lol Id get door slammed in face.e

To be honest theres a house on my round 3 bed semi with double bays and a upvc porch

I charge her £10 just for the front and shes happy with that .

Yeah i do a couple 3 bed semis (fronts only) for £10 but with double bays (top and bottom) bout the going rate round my way for double bayed fronts

mate thats 12 pound house all day long anything less and its not worth messing around with,if it was in row of houses and u had 20 or more then i would say 9 bucks if u didnt have to travel anywere

And ignore me, just noticed this in trad section.

If it was trad £15/£17

WFP £20 - £25

Damo

Not for those style of windows, you would have to be careful on the top lights. As you would have to let those top lights drain off before starting below on the bigger pains.

Anyway irrelevant as its a trad discussion lol.

Back