Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Do You Charge For A Bog Standard 3 Bed House

WCF

Help Support WCF:

well i was given a bag a salted crisps cheese sandwitch cupa tea and a extra fiver i couldnt belive me day i was so chuffed

Basically I'm gonna step in,if you want to pay peanuts then get a monkey to di it.I do traditional and water fed and make £25 plus hour daily.by time got reels,poles out or ladder of for piddly £8.00 you may as well work for someone else.

Basically I'm gonna step in,if you want to pay peanuts then get a monkey to di it.I do traditional and water fed and make £25 plus hour daily.by time got reels,poles out or ladder of for piddly £8.00 you may as well work for someone else.
well to be fair i can get 3 average 3bed houses done in an hour, which is £24, i wouldnt make that working for someone else.
i live in essex, just on the outskirts of london and generally can charge a decent price compared to say up north, and i would still charge somewhere between 8-12 for a 3 bed house, anyone charging more is ripping their custys off by charging over the industry standard, £1 per window.

if it works for you and you can find enough custys to pay it then great, but your still ripping them off! when they can get the same quality of work for half the price from anyone else

Latest Posts

Back