Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What do you charge?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

For what you eat during the day whilst working you should be as big as a house /emoticons/biggrin.png

hmmm its like riding a bike but....blading...well ...i keep cocking it up ...and yet ..i can do it if i get into the flow...i am talking about leaving a tiny turn mark or leaving nowt.....
that henry ford had the right idea...i really admire him...when i get a big conny i get the flow and off i go....

yep dave scary on your own....not allowed to be sick....no holiday pay....guilty feelings if you have a day off...and ...no regular pay dumped in....hmmmmm but...

at least you will be free....oh that beef barmy yesterday from the butchers nice and hot....mind you ...i do suppose you are kinda free in your lorry.....

ahh but...i do have days off....nowt to day....so making up for it now got the wife to make my cheese on toast../emoticons/biggrin.png

er...that bloo dy wfp dont half make my stomach work out....

Now you're making me feel hungry /emoticons/biggrin.png

ahh but...i do have days off....nowt to day....so making up for it now got the wife to make my cheese on toast../emoticons/biggrin.png
er...that bloo dy wfp dont half make my stomach work out....

I'm not surprised looking at the thickness of it :rofl: I thought you was joking when you kept referring to the banana /emoticons/tongue.png

My mate manages a local courier firm I used to work for..he said any quiet times give him a shout and I can charge him a daily rate and invoice him at end of the month

Will be helpfull for the gaps I have in my work at the mo

I clean most days but without the 5 day week driving I can condense the work and have some days spare at the mo

just what you need dave...great idea..

yeh...hmmm it is a trifle thick and heavy...i just wonder what would happen if i had an slx in my hands...:rofl:

still hard work didnt kill anyone.......are they sure about that....

now watching bread on tv....how old am i....

My mate manages a local courier firm I used to work for..he said any quiet times give him a shout and I can charge him a daily rate and invoice him at end of the monthWill be helpfull for the gaps I have in my work at the mo

I clean most days but without the 5 day week driving I can condense the work and have some days spare at the mo
Way to go :thumbsup:

xmas soon....:Di dont know why that video didnt work today sorry i tried...you would have loved the bit with me climbing all over the custys patio table....well its easier to reach the top windows..../emoticons/biggrin.png the force was with me...

I dare not ask what you was doing climbing on a patio table :laugh: mind you I nearly dragged a chimenea back to my van today when my hose got tangled round it /emoticons/biggrin.png

the one drawback of wfp is the hose....i canna believe its possible to get so tangled and the language i come out with....never swear like that trad...

i was cranking the pressure on my back pack up no water was going mad ....and then figured out the weight of the pole vertical leaning up against the house was squashing the pipe...oooops...:rolleyes:

still its all a learning curve....

I cleaned that house where I snapped a posh plant today. The one where I stuck it back in the ground after the hose snapped it. You'll be glad to know that it's still alive /emoticons/smile.png

The job I did yesterday drove me nuts with hoses getting caught up on the least thing.

Chap next door said if I needed to get to his back garden whilst he was out (which I did) the fence panels slid up and out. I managed to get one panel up about 3 foot then wedged it there with a bit of angle iron my customer had in his garden. I felt like a bloody limbo dancer and was hoping it did not fall down on me like a guillotine /emoticons/biggrin.png

I just had a bastad new job..detached house all . georgian with flaky paint

Charged well for that

2 hrs at 30 quid an hour

Easy next time as I scraped all the paint flecks off as part of the agreement

I don't do scared..I know it will work out so nowt to worry about..pma positive mental attitudeAm off sick from driving job.first time sick in around 6 years but can't be arsed

Hurt my wrist so told em I need time off

Ok to do windows though;)
P.M.A :thumbsup:

P.M.T. /emoticons/sad.png

I'm guessing prices depend on the area you live in and the competition your up against. Also whether you want the job at all. Gutters I currently price up at £3 per meter but if they are overgrown and totally full more. Facias and gutter cleans 20 a side and I'm not sure on full conserv cleans as haven't done one as yet. One thing I've learned this week is not to do 3 gutter clean outs in 1 day as I was fooked lol. Purchased a nice system though called gutter sucker 3 x1000 motors with camera kit. Sure saved the stiff neck syndrome: )

hmmm always the difficult one pricing...and of course area dependant...i have just finished a cracker...quite funny though...

by text...can you give me a price to clean the windows and send it back by text as its my parents house..

so i sent back £20 first clean £12 normally....and drove off down the road...

text back so pulled to the side...

do you clean gutters/facias...can you give me a price for that if you do...

turn around head back...

using my new tolish minimum charge i counted ten metres and so ten metres on the other side....and sent off my price...and no im not telling you what it is...you should read your posts....it was only this week i read it...

drove away...and yes...pull over...text....

do you clean driveways...

so around we go to look...

i sent her a price ...which i think was a bit too low but....i thought as all the other jobs...i could do it a bit cheaper...and this time...i sat in the car....thankgod....no more jobs...yes i got the driveway too.....

as it happens...it was an empty house and so i thought i would get some time in on monday afternoon on the gutters and so out comes banana...i was really struggling...er...its a bit heavy...but...i lost my temper in the end and took it out on the gutters..got a little bit wet too....well its lovely and warm at the mo...

today finished it off but...yesterday...i ran out of water as i only had my barrels ...no outside tap no one in...:eek: but lucky someone turned up and saved the day..

..and i could see what i wanted most a nice tap in the garage for my pressure washer...:thumbsup:

now she had said ....i will be there from ten and there all day....so i didnt take any water....and i hadnt any in the car ...mistake..as i had to scrape the water out of the bottom of my boab...anyway a quick text at twelve and she said she was on her way.....water is really important to window cleaners..:rolleyes:

of course i now have to travel twenty minutes to do her windows on thursday....despite telling her its twenty minutes times two...and that is a lot of minutes in the car...still...she be milfy...:love: and she wants me inside too. er that may read wrong...her windows....worth a day out!

Last edited by a moderator:
AJ good to meet you the other day! It's good to see you alive after all the work you was doing, don't burn yourself out matey! Three gutter jobs in a day what a killer!:eek:

but you like the money:rofl:

wheres that tolish....i need a minimum price per metre for gutter clearouts....

and a minimum price per square metre of driveway cleaning would be useful...:thumbsup:

Back