Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

This Is The Conny I Got Ask To Clean

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sorry, but that would take about an hour and £100 is ridiculous.

Das, how much are you charging for the house windows? The customer will probably look at the amount of glass on the house and then work out a figure in his head for the conny roof. I'll wager you're not charging anywhere near £100 for the house. I'd say charge twice what you charge the house and keep them sweet. Start charging silly money and word will get round. Charge reasonable money and word will get round in a good way.
theres 5 windows at front 3 small windows on the side and 3 on the back of the house =£8 + conny I charged £6=£14 all together.i had a slow day today it did take me longer then I thought but the next clean should only take half hour at the longist.i know a few may say that's cheap but its not round my end .

It's about responsible cleaning not choice, we could all chuck **** down the drains but I'll bet you moan when the water rates go up because it's costing them more in PAX or PIX to clean the water.

longer then I thought because of rain ,knowin the best place to set up ladders ,the side of the house was a pain in the donkey.old man talking to me .taking pics lol wondering how im going to do the conny lol that sort of thing

well il carry on being irresponsible then ,as regards water rates we dont pay them over here yet so il worry about that when its relevant , a 100 quid for cleaning that ,are you in hollywood by any chance :Image3:

I would charge £50 and use ubik2000 get if off ebay and get a good long car brush.

I use two long brushes.....one for dipping the head in a large bucket of ubik2000 diluted of course,while im up the ladder and just slap it on all over just like the aftershave advert lol.Let it sit for 10 mins then just scrub rest of with other pole attached to the outside tap,it leaves a lovely shiny job with not much effort involved.Then clean his conny windows trad way.

I did a similar style conny and the facia and soffit and guttering ( not much in it though ) and charged £95 it came up truly stunning.Took me about 3 hours to do it all.It was a bungalow though not a house would have been more if it was a house

and before you all start I know I can get a dispenser but im a funny old sod lol

Be careful cleaning the crest and finial on that roof cos that particular style are very easy to snap off if u push too hard with your brush. I only do full valets, which includes emptying the gutters and finish it all by applying a upvc cream that takes off the stains that just brushing won't get off. For that I'd be at about £100ish to!

OMG is that it , is that all,I've done em 6mx3m and Victorian roofs,wow,that 30 min for the roof mate n 30 for the con,(full upvc clean)I done some awkward cleans in my time 11 yr,that a baby

lol she did say after Christmas ,shes a really good customer pays on time ,doesn't mind it raining and all that .but she put her house up for sale so ... ill lose a good customer if and when she moves.

Best arrange in advance to go next door and stand on their flat roof too so would make it easier to clean that side.

Good luck with that one if that old boy you were on about lives in that house /emoticons/biggrin.png

I find it very hard to beleive anyone can deep clean a conservatory roof properly like that in only 30 min.

the flat roof is on her side thank god ,abit of a dodgy camera angle but were the conny doors are her kitchen has an extension and that's the flat roof .on the pic were the hedge is I don't think ill get ladders down there that why ill have to go on his side lol,

Latest Posts

Back