Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What resin for RO4040 hard water area

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ManOfKent

So quick question - I'm filtering water using a RO4040 system and Vyair are recommending that I use SOFT water resin for my DI vessel even though I live in a hard water area. Apparently this is what's needed if using a 4040 system?! Seems a bit odd to me... does anyone else do this or know the reason why?

So quick question - I'm filtering water using a RO4040 system and Vyair are recommending that I use SOFT water resin for my DI vessel even though I live in a hard water area. Apparently this is what's needed if using a 4040 system?! Seems a bit odd to me... does anyone else do this or know the reason why?
Di resin is di resin tulsion

Vyair don't have the best reputation I'd be buying elsewhere, the guy either hasn't got a clue or they need to offload some stock that has been sitting collecting dust and he could be trying to sell you water softener resin

Vyair don't have the best reputation I'd be buying elsewhere, the guy either hasn't got a clue or they need to offload some stock that has been sitting collecting dust and he could be trying to sell you water softener resin
That's happened before.

Back