Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What to use on windows when out of reach

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sobriquet2

Hi all,

I have a Velux window that is impossible to reach without a cherry picker, scaffolding etc (i.e it is located in the ceiling of an old industrial building and very much out of reach of a water fed pole as has been already attempted a few times, next to a busy road etc!).

To date, all I can do, is hang out of a adjacent window and attempt to squirt washing up liquid on it before it rains, yes, ridiculous I know!

Are there any products that I can 'squirt' on it, before it rains that will help clean it and stop it going green etc?

Many thanks for all your helpful responses.

Hi all,

I have a Velux window that is impossible to reach without a cherry picker, scaffolding etc (i.e it is located in the ceiling of an old industrial building and very much out of reach of a water fed pole as has been already attempted a few times, next to a busy road etc!).

To date, all I can do, is hang out of a adjacent window and attempt to squirt washing up liquid on it before it rains, yes, ridiculous I know!

Are there any products that I can 'squirt' on it, before it rains that will help clean it and stop it going green etc?

Any degreaser, TFR, Virisol etc etc Apply leave for 5 minutes and rinse with water

Hi all,

If you can squirt washing up liquid on it surely you can get a pole on it ? Sometimes though a jobs just now worth the hassle

Back