Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Whats the best hypo mix with safactant

WCF

Help Support WCF:

if it's 14-15% hypo you have - would go much weaker ratio- 1-15/20 (hypo/water) depending on surface and how bad it is...just repeat if needed...if it' your first time - do a little research on here re wearing ppe - its' nasty stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
The surfactant makes the hypo stick,am i right. ive been  reading posts waching vidios on soft washing,so i Know its dangerous stuff in the wrong hands.i havent done any yet,but if i did i would prob use something like Benz soft wash products,all the mixings been done for you(Lightning clenz) However iam intrigued,Ionics do Contact Cleaner right,Its quite expensive Maybee i could make something like it,cause a bit of hypo brings up the whiteness of upvc i belive better than most tfr even caustic,Am i right? Ive been told though Ionics Contact will still work from a back pack,but wont foam with out the expensive sprayer they supply

Last edited by a moderator:
Back