Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

When customers replace windows

WCF

Help Support WCF:

scottish cleaning service

I do a sheltered housing complex and they have just replaced all the old windows. The new PVC ones can tilt and turn in the way so they can clean them from inside. Thought I would have lost them all but went back today and still retain 50% of my old customers.

Wtf are you joining in the coffee morning for lol.
Used to get 2 rolls in bacon and cup of tea or coffee for a fiver. I could also collect most of the money from my customers which saved me chapping doors. It all made perfect sense and was also good at picking up any new customers. Everything I do might seem mad but I have only ever dealt in logic and it is paying off big time now.
The new bigger van will say :- Domestic Window Cleaner, External Property Cleaning, Property Maintenance.
Took me a while to put this all together by looking at other vans for ideas. That's the only 3 types of work I will undertake and then have my company website name and mobile number. Going to keep it simple.

Used to get 2 rolls in bacon and cup of tea or coffee for a fiver. I could also collect most of the money from my customers which saved me chapping doors. It all made perfect sense and was also good at picking up any new customers. Everything I do might seem mad but I have only ever dealt in logic and it is paying off big time now.
The new bigger van will say :- Domestic Window Cleaner, External Property Cleaning, Property Maintenance.
Took me a while to put this all together by looking at other vans for ideas. That's the only 3 types of work I will undertake and then have my company website name and mobile number. Going to keep it simple.
That makes a lot of sense Scottish. Networking is a good way of increasing more work and customers like it when they can put a name to a face.

Hopefully pinnoccio will be left off this time round ????

Hopefully pinnoccio will be left off this time round ????
Think I may go for a silhouette of a wfp guy or shadow. I was at the back of a silver van the other day and it had red reflective chevrons which worked well on silver background. I'm going for white again but do like the reflective material that seems to be coming into vogue. With the longer van would mean the 4m double ladder would fit inside so no need for a roof rack. This would allow me to drive through the back of a difficult clean rather than hit my ladder clamps. Need to save about £10k before the plan goes into action.

Latest Posts

Back