Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where is everybody?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hot weather ok for working in.the trick is plenty of water and a few pieces of cold fruit in the van,working short days and air con.obviously factor 50 on before you leave in the morning

No more than 5 or 6 hours a day and sit in the van with air con blasting if the heat gets to you for 5 mins....

My van is 7 and a half years old now.its euro 6 but no adblue.i only ever do short journeys and I've never had DPF issues.ive done 24k so average around 3400miles per year.my missus has the same vehicle and has had a few problems.its done a lot more miles(80k) than mine but its the same age..

Mileage DOES make a difference in same age vehicles IMO....wear and tear on suspension,engine and clutch/gearbox is bound to be a lot worse on a vehicle that's done 56,000 more miles!!👍

@Part Timer i see your from sunderland do you watch blot out doors on utube he from sunderland cracking channel does stealth camping gets hammerd good watch mate . p.s @PC im here lurckering in the back ground lol

I watch Blot Outdoors. He's from Seaham which is basically right next to my village. Found him by watching a vid doing a food review with little Mick 😁

I watch Blot Outdoors. He's from Seaham which is basically right next to my village. Found him by watching a vid doing a food review with little Mick 😁
i watch him every week mate cracking utube channel i stumbled upon it looking at camping equement review

If any of you clean in the Southwest London/Surrey araeas and are after a first class canvasser, i have had this chap for a while now and now have enough business, His name is Kevin ,very proffessional and only charges 1.5 the first clean, his number is 07511018309, I will be having him again early in the New Year (have got him booked in )

Back