Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where is everybody ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'll try and help with q & a for any new window cleaners gav although it will mainly be weekends as this forum has been helpful to me,Smurf,Neil and tuffers,legends.

Shame to see the forum go under.

I am am determined to not let it go under! I think if we all stick together and make a point of visiting a little more. Making a post once in a while I am sure this will help to brig more in. Thing is if a forum is not that active it is unlikely to attract more members and more content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

don't worry gav,it's like any project or business.

You'll go through a sticky patch but pull through.

I know I'm a clown but also think it's a great forum for starters and experienced operaters and will try and help a bit more but still like to learn more myself.

I'll try and have a butchers a bit more but just getting use to new layout as I'm old school member.

Maybe so boarcity and maybe something we could look at regarding the resources manager surf mentioned in another post. I think we can develop things again and build upon what we have ultimate it is the chicken and the egg. To get more buying and selling or posts and members we need the forum to be active friendly and appealing as we'll has people having posts answered in a fair time span. Forum also needs to be simple to navigate and view and maybe the current style was a mistake but I am not admitting to that! o_O

I reckon it's people that are just busy at work and have a look on here now and then, I've been busy but do try and get on here to have a look around but I think I'm going to try harder to get on will only be at night or if I get a chance during the day. Boom boom boom let me here you say weeeeeyhoooooo

Back