Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Jacked It In .

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yes G ive had it with people owing money and getting messed around its just not feasible for me to carry on .

I have deleted facebook account now and put my stuff on ebay .

Thanks everyone for the help the past year .

Anyone else get that De'Ja'Vu feeling??

How many times you said this but came back?

So that it then, you are going to be a bum then?

You will pack it in, then in 6 months on the dole you will think f this I can make more then 50 quid a week on dole!

You will pack it in, then in 6 months on the dole you will think f this I can make more then 50 quid a week on dole!
Its more for me I got 2 kids lol .

Lol haha

Yes G ive had it with people owing money and getting messed around its just not feasible for me to carry on .

I have deleted facebook account now and put my stuff on ebay .

Thanks everyone for the help the past year .
In a perfect world everyone would pay on the day. It doesnt work like that. I have to go collecting twice a week for 2-3 hours each time to get money in. Even then I still dont have it all. There has been the odd occasion where Ive had to go out 3 nights. People owing you money is just one of those things you should have learnt to deal with a long time ago and it wouldnt bother you so much now. My advice would be putt your prices up, get 2-3 young lads to collect for you while you just drive them around. The extra money should cover there wages and your fuel bill.

Anyway see you next week lol

Quitters never win.. Chin up mate, if they don't pay, don't clean their windows.. Dump and replace.. It is hard going being self employed..

I would love to sit on my **** all day and play call of duty.. But I'd rather work my nuts off, I want to own my own home, have nice things, build my business up so I can retire early.. Then I can sit on my **** and play call of duty..

I know im gettin fed up with people oweing me money its gone up to £300 mark im gona start ringing people and charging for late payments.... and flipin old ladys who said thwy havnt seen me for 5 months when i hav cleaned them like 3 times! (sorry lol)

Biggest problem with building a round. Good and bad payers takes you a few cleans to work out who is good and who is bad.

Gav fort u wer doin well?

U started tge same tym as me mate so u shud be doing well

I think u gotta take my advice and my advice is be tough in otherwords be a cun*

Lol

How do u do that? Well u gotta take all your bad customers off, u myt not think their bad customers but if their not paying up then take em off mate

Im in control of my customers, and if i never toke of amy customers id have bout 400 by now !

I got1 customer who used to say ill giv u the rest next tym i said okay he said it again i said to him mate i dont think so i got bills to pay etc and as soon as i said that he got hos money out , be straigt up with em ,,, if they dont understand then take em of ya round

Well I'm sorry you're jacking it in, never good.

I don't go collecting but I used to go up to 4 times a week and know the frustration.

I now go once a week every sunday , overall id go collecting 6 times per month

Gotta be done

Gav fort u wer doin well?

U started tge same tym as me mate so u shud be doing well
Awful Logic

I think u gotta take my advice and my advice is be tough in otherwords be a cun*

Lol
Oh yes, this is how all the big companies of the world run, yes, on this great philosophy.

How do u do that? Well u gotta take all your bad customers off, u myt not think their bad customers but if their not paying up then take em off mate

Im in control of my customers, and if i never toke of amy customers id have bout 400 by now !
Demand in area, along with about a hundred other reasons both personal, economical etc for both him and his customers dictate that because this works for you it may not for him.

I got1 customer who used to say ill giv u the rest next tym i said okay he said it again i said to him mate i dont think so i got bills to pay etc and as soon as i said that he got hos money out , be straigt up with em ,,, if they dont understand then take em of ya round
This is one example, and worked once, both your apparent rudeness and the fact he paid and didn't get rid of you.

He could do this and all his customers could say well "no, I actually don't have money", then he's still not got cash and his customers think he's a bit pushy for money.

Latest Posts

Back