Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Offered this kit but it needs work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ive been offered all this kit for 600 quid. One reel/line is unused and the longer pole is unused. The rest has had little use HOWEVER the tank has been outside under a tarp for a few years. Its warped in the sun and the lid wont screw down. I personally think the tank has had it unless i can somehow ‘jack’ it from the inside with some heat applied. Im also worried the pumps n controllers might be naff.
Ive been looking for kit for a while and the rest of the stuff is probs worth the 600 alone. Im thinkin of starting out on a p/t basis i have a decent van already. 7BD81AA3-6412-4A4B-AB5F-F1820072BFAD.jpeg

Ive been offered all this kit for 600 quid. One reel/line is unused and the longer pole is unused. The rest has had little use HOWEVER the tank has been outside under a tarp for a few years. Its warped in the sun and the lid wont screw down. I personally think the tank has had it unless i can somehow ‘jack’ it from the inside with some heat applied. Im also worried the pumps n controllers might be naff.
Ive been looking for kit for a while and the rest of the stuff is probs worth the 600 alone. Im thinkin of starting out on a p/t basis i have a decent van already. View attachment 28134
I maybe think your doubts have answered your own question.

Latest Posts

Back