Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where To Start?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Do u know if it would be added to the top or bottom of existing pole ?

if bottom would be great but top would be very flimsy as pole extended fully already bows loads

i only ever use my top section for full reach. if its just upstairs i extend the 2nd section out, its more solid then. if its a windy day i go from the bigger sections on the bottom. so my top section only gets used on 22ft windows.

Thanks for all the advice guys!

Just tested my water and it's at 64 ppm so looks like I'll on need a Di vessel :Image14:

Is bigger better when it comes to Di's or would I be better with 2 smaller ones?

64ppm your lucky!!

But one 11lt di vessel would be plenty.. I use this and my water is 050..

You could wait a few months until your ppm starts to rise then buy a second di and get the max out of the resin..

I get approx 10-12 weeks out of my resin using roughly 700-1000 lts a week

Yeah that's what I was thinking of doing, getting one and then get another when the ppm starts to go up.

Anyone got any experience of the WCW vessels? They claim to make the resin last upto 25% longer?

good luck to ya mate, a good tip in the transition from trad to wfp would be to clean the frames the last time you trad them so when you wfp the first time it wont take so long

Thanks mate :Image7:

Yeah going to have a good go on my house first which hasn't been done for a good few months! So should be a practice... haha

Back