Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where Window Cleaners earn the most?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

One thing that would really help these posts is feedback from the OP on how he they got on. So in future anyone posting questions on pricing let us know how they got on and any feedback they got from the potential customer. This would then allow us to get a feeling of different prices in different areas.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing that would really help these posts is feedback from the OP on how he they got on. So in future anyone posting questions on pricing let us know how they got on and any feedback they got from the potential customer. This would then allow us to get a feeling of different prices in different areas.
Thanks @Part Timer, that's a great shout and something that I want to see happen. It's been so good to read and learn from all of your experiences. When I was getting all the info together for the article it was just really interesting to see how different the price ranges were, but all of your inputs have been so insightful and they've definitely taught me a thing or two. It's so good to see that articles like these can open up conversation so that it impacts things like pay and working hours positively. Thanks so much everyone, this discussion has been fantastic to read ?

Spot on very sensible comments i think this is a very good idear , 

If this forum was only about work it would be as boring as the others.

Since being on this forum for many years, it’s good to see banter about holidays etc in my opinion.

Also enjoy the Micky taking between myself, and @Part Timer and @Den and @Part Timer

There’s a bit of a contradiction here in my opinion as it’s ok to to say how much you earn to encourage others, then talking about holidays, expensive equipment etc should also do the same.

The day the good natured banter and chit chat outside of work stops on here, is the day this forum would start to struggle as it would be the same as all the others out there. ?
I never said there shouldn’t be any friendly banter, like you said it would be boring without it and your right, talking about your earnings is more or less the same as talking about what you spend it on and that’s why I’m a bit confused as to why your a little negative about these sorts of posts as you love to talk about your expenditure. Hope that’s not taken in the wrong way as it all just seems slightly hypocritical to me. 

I never said there shouldn’t be any friendly banter, like you said it would be boring without it and your right, talking about your earnings is more or less the same as talking about what you spend it on and that’s why I’m a bit confused as to why your a little negative about these sorts of posts as you love to talk about your expenditure. Hope that’s not taken in the wrong way as it all just seems slightly hypocritical to me. 
‘You love to talk about your expenditure’ ?????.

That’s MY sense of humour. Those who have been on here for years will understand that. 

It’s Micky taking. I don’t come on here to boast. When I mentioned holidays i’m saying ‘whilst you are grafting I have my feet up resting on a beach’.

To be fair to yourself I know you haven’t been on here long so can understand if I came across big headed, but the long term members will tell you I’m not like that.

Anyway this has dragged on too long now, so let’s move on ?

Latest Posts

Back