Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which fooball team do you support?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

My mates and I have a great day at football, but if you prefer being a lettuce fiddler, good for you ?
? I enjoying having a drink with mates and the crack, just don't like football,

seems to be to many overpaid thinking there elite boys and doing what they want, I've no interest in those sort of people either 

Could say same to others who mentioned rugby.... and other sports .. stop trying be a smart ****  yeah ?
? I'm not "tryin" to be a smart ***.

Sometimes it just shows itself.

By the way formula one racing is a great sport. ?

? I'm not "tryin" to be a smart ***.

Sometimes it just shows itself.

By the way formula one racing is a great sport. ?
This is why sport is so is subjective.

The phrase ‘kicking a bag of wind’ has been used to describe football, well I’m going to be as arrogant now by saying F1 is watching a load of cars going round and round.

Might as well set up a picnic next to your local roundabout.

As humour is dying a slow death on here, that’s said a bit tongue in cheek ??

No I`m the same. Nether been a particulary into sports.
I've never understood football. ? A score of men in short pants running round trying to get possession of a ball. When they get it, first thing they do is kick it away! Then what do they do? Run after it to try and get it again!? And so it goes...for an hour and a half or so. As for the two poor lads stood in the cold waiting to catch it in their nets...

Why don’t they just throw a few balls in there and let them all have a go? I'd watch that on telly.

Keeps home address secret and takes cover behind sofa once again.??

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we play you every week ?? @steve garwood ?
4-1 flattered us. Watched it on my firestick and must say Bournemouth were awesome.

Season ticket renewed for next season and can’t wait to meet the lads and have a great days at football again ???‍?

I've never understood football. ? A score of men in short pants running round trying to get possession of a ball. When they get it, first thing they do is kick it away! Then what do they do? Run after it to try and get it again!? And so it goes...for an hour and a half or so. As for the two poor lads stood in the cold waiting to catch it in their nets...

Why don’t they just throw a few balls in there and let them all have a go? I'd watch that on telly.

Keeps home address secret and takes cover behind sofa once again.??
Get back to spending your Saturdays knitting ??

This is why sport is so is subjective.

The phrase ‘kicking a bag of wind’ has been used to describe football, well I’m going to be as arrogant now by saying F1 is watching a load of cars going round and round.

Might as well set up a picnic next to your local roundabout.

As humour is dying a slow death on here, that’s said a bit tongue in cheek ??
I used to love participating in F1, but it was in the front room on the scalextric. Jeez, that adrenalin buzz 

Back