Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which water fed pole system should I buy

WCF

Help Support WCF:

DaVinny

Looking for recommendations for WFP van system
-Just bought a van with a 1000kg payload so probably looking between 400-500l system
-Figured delivery only as I'm a hard water area and on a metre and then just fill up at a station or should I have a DI system even if filling up at a station? I saw somewhere something about maybe having one for fine finishes?

Any recommendations on poles etc or other equipment would also be appreciated as I'm just kind of jumping into the deep end at the moment

Thanks in advance

If buying water from spotless you shouldn’t need to put that through di , it should be fine . Poles you won’t go far wrong looking at Gardiner’s , if your budget will alow the six range are very good if a cheaper pole is needed tbe clx hybrid is a hard wearing pole ,

Looking for recommendations for WFP van system
-Just bought a van with a 1000kg payload so probably looking between 400-500l system
-Figured delivery only as I'm a hard water area and on a metre and then just fill up at a station or should I have a DI system even if filling up at a station? I saw somewhere something about maybe having one for fine finishes?

Any recommendations on poles etc or other equipment would also be appreciated as I'm just kind of jumping into the deep end at the moment

Thanks in advance
My suggestion is to spend the day doing research by using the search facility at the top right-hand corner of the screen. While it's easy to ask for someone to give you a complete answer, we don't know who you are, your aspirations or your financial circumstances. Are you a window cleaner, or is this a new venture?
Are you able to safely install a tank yourself, or would you need it installed by a supplier who knew what they were doing? How do you envisage your hose reel be fitted?

These are all questions we can't answer for you.

Back