Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Whizz Biz One Of His Customers Stop Giving Him Stick

WCF

Help Support WCF:

We're being ambushed by CIU lol or they seen the light lol. Good post & glad it's all sorted. I was the same I used the same canvasser & recommended him to people & he was great. It's nice when someone talks up for you & hopefully we can put it to bed & now the snows gone do what we all do best. Clean windows & earn some dosh.

i think whizzbizz canvasses in a sweet way thats why he gets so man ycustomers

also whizzbizz do u work from 5-8 ?

as people arent in during the day

well they are but not majority

He has chosen the £1200 package, with the view to do more if I do a good job. Im going to be launching a new deal for April and May soon. Watch this space.

He has chosen the £1200 package, with the view to do more if I do a good job. Im going to be launching a new deal for April and May soon. Watch this space.
Hey whizz mate thanks for the shout out........yeah looking forward to seeing you and yes hopefully a lasting relationship.

Wheres your website H, The guys been involved in Window cleaning for 2 years has 500 customers, hes obviously doing something right. Ring him up see what he has to say about your old mate Whizz

Back