Whos Workin Today?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by JDMW, Jan 22, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. JDMW

JDMW Guru

anyone working today, i decided to not bother, didnt even attempt to work. my water tanks frozen solid and my brush heads solid aswell just from frozen moisture. anyone else stopping at home today. the roads are lethal out there today.

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

i've ben out left home at 7am to do a few, back home now.

3. JDMW

JDMW Guru

its a joke aint it, i lost one customer this morning because i told her i cant come and do her windows. she was a new customer aswell.

4. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Snow is lying thick everywhere, all my work this week is rural areas so just no point even trying.. I wanted a sleigh for me and the boys today but don't think I will get the van out fs...

Only work I will be doing this week is paper work!

5. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Silly woman.. Has she not looked out her flipping window?

6. deano13

deano13 Active Member

I had one like her few year's ago I turned up to do the windows and he come out and say i dont want them done iv got a new window cleaner cos you havent been I said didnt you see the snow people like that you dont need.Its chucking the snow down her again now

7. JDMW

JDMW Guru

thing is if i went they would say not today, if i didnt go they say why aint you bin. gets on my nerves. im in the process of thinking about ditching a £40 home because shes always late and i never get paid on time. but i need to replace that home before i drop it.

8. Posh

Posh Hero

Well she's a complete idiot. Hope she gets a windy that can clean in all weathers. What a numpty.

9. JDMW

JDMW Guru

yeh i was suppose to clean the algae from her gutters which is an easy job but clean her windows after. she said well cant you clean my guttering and come bk tomora to do the windows. i said no its not poss as its 2 trips. the weather is extreme out there with water coz it froze my brush head and there wasnt any water on it. she said ok i will have to cancel sorry, i need them done now. YET when i arranged a date she wanted end of the month.

10. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

She would but there too dirty :D

Advertisement