Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice needed on new excelerator

WCF

Help Support WCF:

stan794

How do you fellas get the fliq pad to flick back over ok. I'm ok mopping the window then flicking it back to blade off but cant for the life of me get it to flick back over to mop the next window without it catching in the middle. Is it just because its a new pad and needs to wear in. ( sorry for the newbie question ) Ta

Nice one ? thank you. 

Another question ( sorry ) was having a practice today with it on a first floor window on a pole, harder than it looks lol. I don’t have a lot of space between my house and the neighbours, is 40 degrees the setting I need for that when closer to the building. The results were shocking incidentally lol, I need a lot of practice for sure. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one ? thank you. 

Another question ( sorry ) was having a practice today with it on a first floor window on a pole, harder than it looks lol. I don’t have a lot of space between my house and the neighbours, is 40 degrees the setting I need for that when closer to the building. The results were shocking incidentally lol, I need a lot of practice for sure. 
yes, but try playing about with 25 first. @Trad-Man one for you mate

Nice one [emoji106] thank you. 

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Latest Posts

Back