Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaner who got electricuted

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yogi1872

Watched a bit of squeeky clean daves video there, the guy has a family and won't be fit to work for sometime.

I know there's another window cleaning forum, I'm not a member but I'm pretty sure admin on here will know admin on there. Could the 2 sites jointly not get in touch with the family and set up a just giving page and get the guy some money from the 2 sites combined.

Even if it's a few hundred pounds raises, anythings better than nothing and I'm sure the guy would appreciate any financial help that the 2 sites could give to him.

Watched a bit of squeeky clean daves video there, the guy has a family and won't be fit to work for sometime.

I know there's another window cleaning forum, I'm not a member but I'm pretty sure admin on here will know admin on there. Could the 2 sites jointly not get in touch with the family and set up a just giving page and get the guy some money from the 2 sites combined.

Even if it's a few hundred pounds raises, anythings better than nothing and I'm sure the guy would appreciate any financial help that the 2 sites could give to him.
There's already an official just giving page for Jason Knight.
When you mentioned being fit for work again do you realise he's had his lower left arm amputated, the majority of his toes and they are desperately trying to save and reconstruct his legs. Unfortunately it's most likely that he'll never work again

There's already an official just giving page for Jason Knight.
When you mentioned being fit for work again do you realise he's had his lower left arm amputated, the majority of his toes and they are desperately trying to save and reconstruct his legs. Unfortunately it's most likely that he'll never work again

I only watched a few mins of first video and was going to watch it last night when I got home but I was quite busy, didn't know there was a page. Admin should maybe make it a sticky on the forum for a bit incase anyone wants to donate.

Back