Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning and jehovah's witness.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Not to mention there are plenty of evil murderers, rapists, pedophiles that are atheist.

not all religions are like that, that's an unfair statement
Religion by its nature is like that, you either believe what I do or DIE, all major religious texts follow this simple rule.

Not to mention there are plenty of evil murderers, rapists, pedophiles that are atheist.
Indeed, but they didn't do the bad things because they were atheist did they?

I repeat my above statement, a good man will do good things, a bad man will do bad things, but it takes religion for a good man to do bad things.

There are millions of killers, wrong doers in the world that have no faith in any religion mate, that's all I'm saying.

not all religions are like that, that's an unfair statement
How is it an unfair statement? the gays in Africa are being killed and even have a bill to kill them because they are *** backed by the Christian bible, how is that an unfair statement? its a fact.

Well maybe in Islam but certainly other religions don't abhor to that stance
Then they don't follow their own religion, they follow their own made up version, the only difference between islam and Christianity which incidently if you actually studied them are pretty much exactly the same is that muslims actually follow their book, Christians already deep down realise its bull **** and don't.

You can take away religion mate, and you'll still have millions of murderers and rapists etc etc... Look at hitler, he's killed more than Islam so far, now I'm not defending Islam, (I hate the Islamic religion) but what I am saying is with or without religion, the world would have evil people, but then what is evil if there is no faith? Who's to say that Isis are wrong? What because you said so? Well why should they listen to you? - hopefully you'll see my point, and as said I really do not like the Islamic religion, so I'm in no way defending it...

I don't see your point at all really no.

There are millions of religious people out there that if they weren't religious wouldn't be doing bad stuff, that has nothing to do with bad people being bad.

And are you suggesting we need faith to know right from wrong? so without the bible to tell you rape and murder was wrong you would be running around raping and murdering?

Evil people exist because of evil, if not then they are not evil, just different.

That's a curve ball for ya'

I read the New Testament a few years back. As you do. After processing it all, I reckon I could hang out with Jesus. He said a lot of good things..... Or it was said that he did.

Islam is peaceful religion. Some of the most understanding and tolerant people I know are Muslims.

It's all different ways up the same mountain and all that.

Personally I believe in nature. Because that's real to me.

Religion gets used as a tool to start wars and to control people. Which is a pity because at the heart, most religions encourage and embrace peace.

Lets take this snippet, if we are getting our morals from the bible why don't we do this any more?

“If a man meets a virgin who is not betrothed, and seizes her and lies with her, and they are found, then the man who lay with her shall give to the father of the young woman fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife, because he has violated her. He may not divorce her all his days."

There are millions of people that aren't doing ebil because of there faith mate, Christianity doesn't call people to violence...

Not all religion is the same...

But as I say, why should we say that anyone is wrong? Whis to say that they are wrong and we are right? Where do you get your morals from? Your mum and dad? Your friends? Your government? What's to say they are right? Maybe Isis is right if there is no higher authority?

I'm just throwing that out there, as if we are nothing but 'evolved cells' then what's right and wrong? We cannot say anyone is wrong, we all came from dirt, so how can we judge?

Again I throughly hate isis, but I'm using this as an example

Iterating the morals of this country were founded on Christian values, and since they have gone down the pan, the country has got worse.. And will continue to do so...

Evil people exist because of evil, if not then they are not evil, just different.
That's a curve ball for ya'
That isn't even slightly a curve ball is it.....

We get morrals from survival, we are social animals, even dolphins know right and wrong.

There are millions of people that aren't doing ebil because of there faith mate, Christianity doesn't call people to violence...
Not all religion is the same...

But as I say, why should we say that anyone is wrong? Whis to say that they are wrong and we are right? Where do you get your morals from? Your mum and dad? Your friends? Your government? What's to say they are right? Maybe Isis is right if there is no higher authority?

I'm just throwing that out there, as is we are nothing but 'evolved cells' then what's right and wrong? We cannot say anyone is wrong, we all came from dirt, so how can we judge?
Its called survival.... if we let everyone kill each other we wouldn't survive as a species.

ALL religion is a load of ....but equally before people cry...

so is the only other explanation of existence ...science..

ask einstein to explain infinity...

one thing is for certain...we shouldnt be killing each other..../emoticons/biggrin.png

funny enough I did a recent wiki of religion and came away thinking most are pretty much the same so why fight I dont know..

dont forget to put squeegee in your post or else gav will tell you off..:rofl:

Back