Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cambridge windies?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

steve garwood

ginger lion
My wife and I are spending the weekend in Cambridge. Any local yokels out there that can recommend a decent boozer and curry house in Cambridge centre?

Many thanks

hello mate, ican recommend a few places of you headinh this way. the eagle pub is nice, and just down the road is the bath house pub which if you catch it lucky it has excellent comedy nights with good comedians, nice lunches too. the granta pub is nice for a drink and has punting next to it. and henrys bar is nice. those are all spreadout around camb but they are nice. where are you staying? there is a really nice chinese all you can eat in trumpington, outskirts but easy to get to, well worth a visit as one of the nicest ive been to. sorry about the bad grammer my keyboard has packed up.

If you catch the market on they have a lovely thai stall..thai green curry and jasmine rice..that's if it's still there

If not subway is opposite lol

The regal is a good pub.

It's a witherspoons kind of pub but they do have music & that in it. We used to kick off the night there. Round from there is another decent place called Quinn's. Not bad in there either.

Latest Posts

Back