Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning wars!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

oh and er....welcome to the forum mick..thanks for starting another great post off...as for competition...they can have my work ..i could do with a break....

done some for a long long time....and become part of the family....

some may do it cheaper but...will they still be there in january..../emoticons/biggrin.png

Got a new custy last month..she phoned me today to say can I do her aunties house..I said I will go and quote her and by the way I'll be round tomorrow as yours are due..she says "mine are still really clean they'll be ok for another month"..wtf..gives me a job then says that..do I really want to take her auntie on and have 2 fickle useless custys

Saying that she has done nothing but recommend me on facebook when anyone asks for a windie

what....wasting alcohol....yeh couldnt do that davey as i would be too tempted to have a little drinky winky...:rolleyes: actually a good tip...

better to be recommended than slagged off....so keep in with her...custys whod have em....

yeh at the end of the day most winter weather isnt that cold...its unusual to be below freezing but....remember what the old biddy told me about her holly bush...we are in for a bad un...yeh...as if...

most i remember is like this morning ...everything soppin wet...touch ladders...im wet ...walk on grass feet wet....and wet aint nice...

i mix mine with apple juice tonight...but...seriously its a good question...and when you say alcohol...what exactly is that and where do you buy it...i mean...its not bells whisky..............is it..:drunk:

Don't need a lot bit enough so you only get little ice crystals rather than a sheet of ice on a window

Someone actually asked me to clean their inside Windows in,a high rise the other week. I just laughed, bless the old dear.
Could have tradded the insides

..don't turn down money

2 new jobs today without going out:rock:

• No jobs Saturday so 8 hours of door knocking...that's the way to do it:sweating:

If you have coke with it like my brother did with my 24 year old malt I will never speak to you again

every now and then....i drink it neat...but mainly ...what ever is in the fridge...any way...apple juice is one of my five a day.../emoticons/biggrin.png

so back to topic before gav strikes me to the naughty step....is it just a drop of car antifreeze you put in....or screen wash...oh...dont bother to answer as i only work down to minus four....and if in doubt scrim it out...

Canny drink owt like that, the stink just puts me off, i think its down to one night i had in blackburn as young'un i did a bottle of southern comfort and have never ever ever been so sick/hung over in my life i honestly thought death would of been a better prospect lmao

What with a wfp or did she expect you to know how to trad windows aswell that is why she asked surely?

Someone actually asked me to clean their inside Windows in,a high rise the other week. I just laughed, bless the old dear.

Back