Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window scratches - probably not left by pole but how prove it?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Whilst stick waggling I've done loads of stupid things so can't wait to hear about yours cnc

oops tuffers....oops...another cheapncheerful dropped a boll ock....:rofl:

Have they had any building work done or garden work done and someone has removed cement marks?

Are they tiny scratches or big deep ones? Absolutely no way can can a gardiners sill scratch windows bristle side, possibly flipped and used as a scraper but even then i doubt it.

I reckon he's trying it on, how long have been cleaning his windows?

I wonder what we should change it too? Bless /emoticons/biggrin.png

A new brush smurf, or a least a clean brush

You ever wonder why some brushes (window cleaners) don’t scratch glass even so if your brush gets to dirty oily deposit or grease from window hinges it will get abrasive dirt clinging to the bristle, so change it.

Dirt attracts more dirt more quickly, brushes with less bristle soil up much quicker, water flow rates tend to be lower with brushes with less bristles and you will be more aggressive when trying to clean with brushes with few bristles, and then spend longer scrubbing the glass harder, trapped dirt on the brush often goes back on the glass. Turning the water flow rate up on some brushes still doesn’t rinse the brush all the way through.

You never noticed that :whistle:

Back