Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Working Good Friday

WCF

Help Support WCF:

We did two new domestics, one new commercial and a full valet on a large detached house

Two roofs today then I have Sunday and Monday off. Today will have been 13 days straight working

IMG_0007.JPG Spent the morning eating the best food on earth, tower bridge pie mash. Then gulped loads of beer and watched millwall win.

Sod work until Tuesday :thumbsup:

You got enough pies there Steve??
My mate fat Dave had four pies yesterday. If I was on death row, this would be my last meal. When my mates talk to me whilst I'm eating this, I completely ignore them. I'm in a moment of sheer extersy and don't want nothing to take my mind of it.

Only a lamb Bhuba vindaloo comes close :specs

Last edited by a moderator:
Worked all day yesterday, up at 5:30 to clean a leisure centre that hadn't been cleaned in years this morning, back home just after lunchtime. Might have next week off apart from an overpriced conny roof ::p:

My mate fat Dave had four pies yesterday. If I was on death row, this would be my last meal. When my mates talk to me whilst I'm eating this, I completely ignore them. I'm in a moment of sheer extersy and don't want nothing to take my mind of it.Only a lamb Bhuba vindaloo comes close :specs
I feel the same mate..the only thing to top that for me would be a nice curry goat with rice n peas and dumplings with maybe a bit of jerk chicken on the side

Chris33 my 2 jobs took a bit longer than expected but it's all extra money in the pot .

I wouldn't typically clean regular window cleaning jobs unless due to be going away on holiday, Mainly because parking is a nightmare and I like been off.

Back