Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Working in low temperature

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Everyone is going on about it being 13 degrees on Monday. You do know that’s with pi55ing rain don’t you? ?

Hat and coat on and attack ????‍?

We're finished so I'll be having sleep ins and thinking about you when I see the heavy rain.
If it’s heavy rain I won’t work. I don’t get stressed about having days off, that’s what being self employed is all about ?.

Anyway, bit concerning you having a lay in and thinking of me ?.

it’s the weekend and I’m off to the pub now. I know you’ll want to get off here shortly as the soaps start soon ?

If it’s heavy rain I won’t work. I don’t get stressed about having days off, that’s what being self employed is all about ?.

Anyway, bit concerning you having a lay in and thinking of me ?.

it’s the weekend and I’m off to the pub now. I know you’ll want to get off here shortly as the soaps start soon ?
Taxi booked for 6.50 ?

A windy puts alcohol in his holding tank (friend) to stop it freezing and it works he says i.put alcohol inside me and take the day off that works to.And iam led to belive hot water freezes quicker than cold

Back