Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Working in the rain.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Well we’ve had the lot today. Hailstones, thunder, lightening, torrential rain. Still got the round done ? ducked for cover in the van when the ⚡️ bolts started flying. energy levels sapped to a meagre 2/10 by 1030am, went to selcos, builders breakfast coooor i was born again after that. Felt like i could do 10 rounds with mike tyson 
Had a bit of that up here today, only saw one flash of lightning, fortunately we were in the van after just finishing a job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a bit of that up here today, only saw one flash of lightning, fortunately we were in the van after just finishing a job.
Aye my brother had snow coming down in the valleys this morning he got out just in time. If he got snowed in i would’ve been on my tod all day and its a big round all sizable houses. Would’ve been right up the   Creek!

Some customers are adamant that if there is any sign of rain even a few days after the clean they would prefer to wait. I have to point out to them that it usually rains anyway between cleans (I'm talking Cornwall here and it rains a lot)! I either ditch this type of customer or try to educate them. If the weather is really bad I either have the day off or plan my day by working on pressure washer jobs of possibly gutter cleans. 

Latest Posts

Back