Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Would You use This ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

This Would Probably be Something People Would use for the Large Projects Using 40 - 60 Foot Poles.
And it Would Pay for itself in the way of no Medical Issues using Heavy Poles Later on Down the Track.
Just Saying.

This Would Probably be Something People Would use for the Large Projects Using 40 - 60 Foot Poles.
And it Would Pay for itself in the way of no Medical Issues using Heavy Poles Later on Down the Track.
Just Saying.
Doesn't look very practical for our line of work. Nice thinking but I don't think it's workable.

We regularly do 4-6 floors using a pole providing your body posture is right and you stand straight in front of the windows it’s not an issue , but after a morning of using a 73 foot pole I have had enough of it ????

Believe this has also been designed can be adjusted to how you want it to work.
But having said this it all boils down to if someone tries this first then we will see.;):)

327571403_868175247782834_9154429588865970477_n.jpg

327089158_692588839176099_2647550777246479984_n.jpg

Believe there's Now a
Exo-S is the Newer Version.
Only Released January 1st, 2023.
It’s Geared more Towards having the “Powerband” start when the Humorous is vertical to the ground and up to Parallel.
That is Much More Advantageous for Window Cleaners, both Traditional with Squeegees and Water Fed Pole Work.
PLUS, it has a Head Rest Option to Rest your Head while Looking Up.
That is Amazing and if you are a Serious Water Fed Poler then you Know what I Mean.

Seeing as you seam very keen on this Herman I would have thought you would have bought one and done a review on it .
Yes that's true but there not available here yet.
But hoping that there might be someone here that might have already had a Demonstration go on one of these.
To me it seems that it could help some people that find using heavy long WFPs hard after a year or so.
Any way in due time someone will do a video.

I saw a thing about these but on legs as well, in America one of their B&Q type places got the staff lifting bags of sand wearing em I thought that looks a good idea to get out of bed in the morning where me joints are knackered

No certainly not , it’s not needed especially at that height , just making an easy job difficult, his movements look unnatural and uncomfortable to me and can see it causing pressure soars and blisters , in this country we have muscles and don't need this type of thing .

Buy a better quality pole, don't wash one window 5 x longer than required then you don't need to spend £1000+ on a bit of equipment that is unproven and probably won't benefit you anymore than a decent pole and a decent technique
He is also wearing a pair of those stupid glasses which means he doesn't have to look up, whilst standing looking like a weirdo he could have stuff stood in a massive pile of dog :poop: or tripped over something

Why is it that Americans and Australians moved across the world and used England town names and cities gave themselves daft names to be different and come up with even dafter ideas :unsure:

Back