Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone fallen behind?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dave B

Staff member
Finally caught up after the snow cleared yesterday and thought lovely

Get a call off my mate last night who i deliver medical stuff for if i can't get out on the glass

"Matey has gone sick and i need deliveries done in central london..if i get agency in to do it it won'tget done"

Long storey short i have just got home from 13 deliveries since 6 this morning with a ton in my pocket and now going out to clean windows

Didn't want to do it but he has helped me out but now gotta work tomorrow to catch up

Last edited by a moderator:
At least I'm only half a day behind

With the weather it has been a day then 2 days then 1 day again

I don't like getting behind at all

It doesn't bother me getting behind as all my custmers know winter months can be difficult to get around to them.

I'm going to be nearly 2 weeks behind by the time I get round to doing it. I think most are happier when you're a bit late as a month can be too frequent for many.

hmmm a short while back I was there thinking not a lot going and remembered last jan the same happening as I was ahead from xmas and wednesday three phone calls three yesterday yep and of course the sixty quider to fit in next week...so getting straight isnt going to happen any time soon...and I wanted to be off to get some work done on my house....

yep like duncs says custy wont notice much as they are busy doing there lifes...

as you know I have a different system than most so I do areas when I feel its time to do them and last year I took on to many diversionary jobs that this year it aint happening and i want to get back in touch with my custys..

but then again I have got all them jobs to fit in on that recent £60 post so that is two days give or take...

now she is around on monday in and out on tuesday but not there on wed thursday .....so wonder when I will do them...

and ....she said there is power and a tap in the garage...

now that means frank is going to play with his power washer...watch this space...:rofl:

well the plastic cladding on the front elevation has a groove of dirt running at the join...the rest looks clean to me so my plan is to quickly brush with virisol and then....power blast it out...it may or may not work but...until you try...of course the force could send me into the rose bushes..:rolleyes:

Oh aren’t you posh learning the lingo...I'm impressed

Only problem with pressure washing cladding it can damage the plastic if the pressure is too high, Not to mention the obvious risks involved using one up a ladder.

Mind you using a cheapy diy electric washer I could probably pee quicker but that would not go down to well... /emoticons/biggrin.png

well the plastic cladding on the front elevation has a groove of dirt running at the join...the rest looks clean to me so my plan is to quickly brush with virisol and then....power blast it out...it may or may not work but...until you try...of course the force could send me into the rose bushes..:rolleyes:

So its going to be orange stained cladding and a squashed rosebush with you covered in thorns, and knowing you a pressure washer that wont turn off and is thrashing round the garden like a demented snake @cheapncheerful :rofl:

Back