You win some, you lose some

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Hanco13, Apr 5, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Hanco13

Hanco13 Member

So I decided to go out and earn a few quid yesterday (Saturday). A couple of my custys on the particular run I planned on doing, need a txt before hand so they know to unlock gates etc........ This one, pain in the ****, cow-bag, messages me back saying that it's fine to call round but she's only got a tenner (the job is £8, nice little number), so she would need change......, Firstly, of bloody course you'll get your change love, I can count!...... So I message her back to gently remind her that she owes me from last time (hers are 2 monthly, she likes to be different). She messages me back saying, and I quote, "I left the money under the bin last time and the money remained untaken, also it didn't look as if they'd been done, I'm sure you didn't do them"........ What a joker! I remember doing them last time and looking under the bin and there was no money. I therefore left a slip to tell her I'd been, she disputes this. Needless to say lads, I told her to keep the £8 she owes me and put it towards buying a squeegee so she can do her own bloody windows in the future.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

About standard response, if more Windies adapted that attitude customers would soon learn not to **** about.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Hanco13

Hanco13 Member

I'm trying to run a business here Green, I ain't having some bint claiming that I'm trying to skank her out of £8, I'd rather not bother!

4. TolishAPurd

Good on ya mate, I like the comeback about the squeegee too. lol

There should genuinely be a window cleaning blacklist for these muppets.

5. Hanco13

Hanco13 Member

Thanks Tolish. Ha ha, was quite proud of myself with that comeback. I'm still trying to work out if she thinks I was trying to skank her out of £8, or if she was trying to skank me out of £8. Either way, she's looking for a new windie. Shall I give her your details Tolish?

6. TolishAPurd

Sure mate, I'll tell her "C U Next Tuesday".;)

7. Hanco13

Hanco13 Member

Ha ha. Top man.

8. TolishAPurd

Go with your gut instinct and you'll probably be right.:thumbsup:

9. Hanco13

Hanco13 Member

I know I'm in the right.
    I know I'm right because whilst I was there her next door neighbour came out and asked me for a business card. She was just being awkward for awkwards sake mate.

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I have no time for messers so you are best shot of her.

Advertisement