Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Your best ad on?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gutter clearing followed closely by educating Londoners how to clean windows properly  :window-cleaner-emoticon:
What’s with this new thing of digging out Londoners?

Not our fault you live in the rectum of England ?

Pressure washing. 

As I sub it out and spend my weekends away from work  :coffee:

What’s with this new thing of digging out Londoners?

Not our fault you live in the rectum of England ?

Pressure washing. 

As I sub it out and spend my weekends away from work  :coffee:
Surprised it took this long to get a rise out of you. They have to pay me a lot of money to do them as, let's be kind, the areas aren't exactly salubrious. This was my working view this morning, screenshot from Google maps, sea was a tad rougher though.

Screenshot_20210212-171802_Maps.jpg

Surprised it took this long to get a rise out of you. They have to pay me a lot of money to do them as, let's be kind, the areas aren't exactly salubrious. This was my working view this morning, screenshot from Google maps, sea was a tad rougher though.

View attachment 23406
Depends where abouts you are in London. Like all major cities/towns, it has stunning areas and ?hole areas.

Southend beach and Dymchurch are only around 40 minutes from me ?.

Although to be honest, never been a beach person, to messy ?

Depends where abouts you are in London. Like all major cities/towns, it has stunning areas and ?hole areas.

Southend beach and Dymchurch are only around 40 minutes from me ?.

Although to be honest, never been a beach person, to messy ?
We have, as far as I've seen, the best "city beach" in the country. About 3 miles of wide sandy beach, only trouble is it's lapped by the North Sea.

Screenshot_20210212-180037_Maps.jpg

I had a night in Southend a few years ago, no great rush to go back.
Great place for a beano though. Went with a coachload from my local a few years ago. Fantastic day

We have, as far as I've seen, the best "city beach" in the country. About 3 miles of wide sandy beach, only trouble is it's lapped by the North Sea.

View attachment 23407
My dad lives next to Perranporth beach, Cornwall. Absolutely stunning 

I recently bought a 10m high tower scaffold for the odd external painting job that I get in the summer and solar panel cleaning. It was expensive at £3k but it has paid for it self after today. Over a few hours putting it up and 5mins to do the job and an hour taking it down again. Must have used it nearly a dozen times and its fantastic because it's the new AGR frame system. It comes in handy when I'm helping my mate replace pvc around a house. ?

We do have some amazing beaches and crystal clear water , every time we go to visit friends in Northumberland we go to the beaches up there the beach isn’t to bad but the sea looks like churning mud ???
Were you not out at that fire yesterday of did you dodge it. ?

I recently bought a 10m high tower scaffold for the odd external painting job that I get in the summer and solar panel cleaning. It was expensive at £3k but it has paid for it self after today. Over a few hours putting it up and 5mins to do the job and an hour taking it down again. Must have used it nearly a dozen times and its fantastic because it's the new AGR frame system. It comes in handy when I'm helping my mate replace pvc around a house. ?

Were you not out at that fire yesterday of did you dodge it. ?
Luckily no it was about 40 miles away from us , I hate gorse fires totally demoralising , we have regularly spent 10-15 hours out on them then get home and within a couple of hours off again as the farmer has lit another bit up then on the news they say it’s arson and the police are investigating they know full well who it is as he was seen by locals on his quad bike going around the area then within muinits surprise surprise there is a mask gorse fire with a 2 mile front !!!!!!!!

Luckily no it was about 40 miles away from us , I hate gorse fires totally demoralising , we have regularly spent 10-15 hours out on them then get home and within a couple of hours off again as the farmer has lit another bit up then on the news they say it’s arson and the police are investigating they know full well who it is as he was seen by locals on his quad bike going around the area then within muinits surprise surprise there is a mask gorse fire with a 2 mile front !!!!!!!!
Aye, the worse fire I had was a hay barn on fire. Took 3 days to put it out. ?

It was a rubber recycling centre its not been re built think they are putting houses on it now 
Aye, if there was only a business for used tyres. Building a big one up here that will strip all tyres even tractor tyres. We are seeing a lot of golf clubs mysteriously going on fire in the early hours and other leisure facilities. You can always tell economics by what industries were going on fire in the 1am to 5am time range. Used to be the books were well alight but now its the computers. ?

Gutter Clearing for me.  Not such a fan of FSG cleans but I do them.  I think I like the fact it's a job that customers don't inspect as such, it's just the inside of a gutter and it pays well and gives a bit of variety. 

Latest Posts

Back