Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Your best ad on?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

In my pic of the Northumberland beach that's near enough that beach on a busy day we have never gone to the beach near Bamburgh castle and seen more than 20 people on the beach, 

of course in fairness any beach that is near facilities will get jam packed no matter where it is in the UK, the quieter the better for us such as in your pic, the North Sea beaches and the sea ain't as bad as some think and that's both in England and Scotland, I doubt on a cold overcast day the beaches in Cornwall don't look anything like tropical seas. 

i used to do pressure washing,     too many near me doing drives for £50,    by the time i set up    around an hour   id have made that cleaning windows, and tidying up after finish    Found it took too much time for what some want to pay.    Made my money back for what i paid for my set up.     then sold PW  for price i paid.      I did enjoy it   but Window Cleaning work took over.   5/6 days a week.        Gutter Cleaning quicker,   around 1/2  an hour to an hour        Easy Money.   Happier Customers 

1 minute ago, johnny bravo said:i used to do pressure washing,     too many near me doing drives for £50,    by the time i set up    around an hour   id have made that cleaning windows, and tidying up after finish    Found it took too much time for what some want to pay.    Made my money back for what i paid for my set up.     then sold PW  for price i paid.      I did enjoy it   but Window Cleaning work took over.   5/6 days a week.        Gutter Cleaning quicker,   around 1/2  an hour to an hour        Easy Money.   Happier Customers 
£50 ? that must be whilst they sign on and also flout tax laws plus dont carry any sort of insurance!! 

Im starting pressure washing in 3 weeks and its going to be £5.00 per square meter, i may get a few customers thinking its expensive but my prices are fixed , customers will pay the money u charge if they value your service, but u will always get a few customers who would rather pay £50 to the dole waller doing a bit of graft on the side.

The difference is if theres any damage caused on the property the £50 lad will do a runner whilst a professional outfit will help and work with the customer

£50 ? that must be whilst they sign on and also flout tax laws plus dont carry any sort of insurance!! 

Im starting pressure washing in 3 weeks and its going to be £5.00 per square meter, i may get a few customers thinking its expensive but my prices are fixed , customers will pay the money u charge if they value your service, but u will always get a few customers who would rather pay £50 to the dole waller doing a bit of graft on the side.

The difference is if theres any damage caused on the property the £50 lad will do a runner whilst a professional outfit will help and work with the customer
Its okay if you live in a rich area. I mentioned £600 a day for a company to charge and was laughed at but that is the going rate when working for a company.

Have you tried £5 if not you will never know.

I find the facebook gang are the job for £40 etc 

Quoted a FSG £350 ( would of normally charged £300  ) she replied was expecting £1000 to £1250 when can you start 

You never know what a customer will pay, Pressure washing we get between £2 to £3 a meter 

Last edited by a moderator:

What do you get for £5m2, kiln sand included in that? 

What do you get for £5m2, kiln sand included in that? 
I dunno yet ??? im still a newbie at this pressure washing game... still getting to grips with things ??i mean i havent even used my pressure washer yet , lol wat do u recommend? Thanks lol

Ill be up and running from next week in BETA mode ? then ill be official in a few weeks 

I dunno yet ??? im still a newbie at this pressure washing game... still getting to grips with things ??i mean i havent even used my pressure washer yet , lol wat do u recommend? Thanks lol

Ill be up and running from next week in BETA mode ? then ill be official in a few weeks
Try it and see if you can get it, don't think you would get it in County Durham.

Latest Posts

Back