Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Zero PPB vs Zero PPM?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

We have used the nuclear resin from daqua as a final polish after the pump in the van. Water is already zero ppm from RO before being pumped into van tank.

We have found it to be good at first cleans and when converting windows from traditional methods having stopped using hot except in the dead of winter due to the maintenance of heaters being a pita.

Do they, sounds bit odd. A plant near us where they need Ultra pure is Softening resin - filters - membrane - stage 1 DI - nuclear grade DI. They do not recirculate. And their water has to have no organic in the water.
Yes that’s how it works I had them demo one of there systems and Ruben explained it all with great gusto ???, I believe they have a separate pump to do it as well it’s all linked into a timer and is all computer controlled sounded far to complicated and so much to go wrong think they called it 18 ohm water ???

Yes that’s how it works I had them demo one of there systems and Ruben explained it all with great gusto ???, I believe they have a separate pump to do it as well it’s all linked into a timer and is all computer controlled sounded far to complicated and so much to go wrong think they called it 18 ohm water ???
Probably why it's about 16 grand to buy ?

Wonder what level you need to change the nuclear resin, as if 000ppm going through, what level does the nuclear resin breakdown n actually contaminate the pure water? Or can you keep using it at 50-100ppb, or whatever its measured by, as long as your water is pure? 

Back