rshandyman

Wfp for fascias gutters and soffits

rshandyman

I want to buy good kit to do these things but maybe in the future when I add purified WFP window cleaning I will have WF pole . If You can think of something more suitable for the task please let me know.

http://www.fullcleancentre.com/renegade-aluminium-water-fed-pole-35-ft/

Can You suggest what brush is the best for that?

or should I go for more expensive one http://www.fullcleancentre.com/phoenix-carbon-composite-hybrid-pole-35-ft/ ?

Gav

Personally i would not work with and ally pole, just because I had one when I started and hated it. Was bloody cold on the hands in winter and heavy but that's me. For those sort of prices I would look at gardiners. Very good poles http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/Water-Fed_Poles.html I am sure their are cheaper out there. But if you intend to stick at it the investment is worth it.

rshandyman

thank you. You do not use wf poles at all? How do you clean hard to reach fascias, soffits and so on?

Gav

I don't clean windows anymore but yes I used wfp and my poles were from Gardiners. Had a ally one a brodex one and some cheapo when I first started but can say Gardiners were far superior.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

cheapncheerful

yeh my alloy one has bent slightly and as such i cant collapse it or i cant undo it and i just cant get it straight again..probably doesnt happen with other types of pole:)

Tuffers
thank you. You do not use wf poles at all? How do you clean hard to reach fascias, soffits and so on?

Buy a CLX-22, a sill brush, 5L of Virosol and use a customers tap, if you're not using pure ATM.

rshandyman

thank You very much. I have just bought gardiner NEW CLX-27 kit £235 with valve.

rshandyman

Couple weeks ago I also bought the ladder that You are using, ladder mat and I am looking for ankalad..

Smurf

Nice One :thumbsup:... best to get a microlite standoff too.

That combination I found to be the safest setup I have found to date when doing roofline work. Also the ankalad comes in very handy to use the ladder free standing too when wanting to clean conservatory roof etc.

mrtaytay
I have got microlite standoff already(used from flebay)....

How much did you pay for the microlite stand off