Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TolishAPurd

Joined the ankalad gang today...

windowsurfer

After drinking a bottle of budweiser the other night( doesnt take much for my inhibitions to lower) I bought an ankalad off ebay, says its new £55 free postage and is the same smurf blue colour,hopefully it is the same, as you all have or ive made a terrible mistake:eek:.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ankalad-ladder-stabilising-system-/331244916681?pt=UK_H_G_Ladders_RL&hash=item4d1fbc4fc9

Tuffers
After drinking a bottle of budweiser the other night( doesnt take much for my inhibitions to lower) I bought an ankalad off ebay, says its new £55 free postage and is the same smurf blue colour,hopefully it is the same, as you all have or ive made a terrible mistake:eek:.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ankalad-ladder-stabilising-system-/331244916681?pt=UK_H_G_Ladders_RL&hash=item4d1fbc4fc9

Only 25 quid here http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Outdoor-and-Sports/Swings-and-Swingsets/Single-Swing-Aquagreen(0116698)?searchPosition=14

cheapncheerful

a very tempting link windowsurfer...but ...i will let you tell me its okay first:rofl:

and as usual...very funny tuffers...

Smurf
Smurf

I would have bid on it myself in the last few mins but is way to far for me to pick up.

Someone could be in for a bargain here.

windowsurfer
a very tempting link windowsurfer...but ...i will let you tell me its okay first:rofl:

and as usual...very funny tuffers...

Ankalad came yesterday, havent set it up yet, but opened the box and looks like the genuine article. Love the blue colour, wish they made ladders different colours, like blue.

Smurf

Maybe they do in fiberglass. I just happen to run around in a blue van as smurfs like to do :D

cheapncheerful

ahh but smurfy you forget the way ebay works.....it only beats the last bid....i saying nothing....:rofl:

0793danny

I was going to buy that £55 ankalad, sent him a message and got one back, but was gone by the time i seen it :thumbsdown:

windowsurfer

Hi Ho Hi Ho I bought an ankalad for 55 quid of ebay and off too work I go:whistle::whistle::whistle:. Glad I bought it, saw there was a few watchers and thought I better buy it. Sorry to all who was watching:specs:specs:specs:specs:specs:specs:specs

cheapncheerful

thanks for the ebay link above smurfy but i bid sixty tops as i would have to go some distance to pick it up but some toe rag beat me by three quids...will try again soon...deffo want on...:)

Smurf

Not to worry as I'm sure more will come up on fleebay

thanks for the ebay link above smurfy but i bid sixty tops as i would have to go some distance to pick it up but some toe rag beat me by three quids...will try again soon...deffo want on...:)

Dave B

I get my grant from council next week and already earmarked an ankalad and microlite

looks the dogs ###### and I will be a lot safer

Smurf

I also use it a lot as a free standing ladder for cleaning conservatory roofs etc. Also comes in very handy as a guttervac pole rest when doing awkward jobs like this too.:)

tn-IMG_5165.JPG.6f8c43c938879b29c9442c7279207be0.JPG

Being free standing the ladder can be set away from the conservatory sides so not to damage them.

tn-IMG_5162.JPG.cb36c46bccc56cc9c3ced682f97bbc82.JPG

Using the ladder like this as a fulcrum takes the weight of the guttervac pole so makes it much easier and less hassle to do when using a guttervac pole at extreme angles. Works just as well when using a wfp too on hard to reach gutters & fascias

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.