Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

50 views and only 2 replies?

C-THROUGH

Hi all

I don't mean to be rude, argumentative or controversial but I recently posted a question and despite having 50 views I only had 2 replies?

I just wondered why?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smurf

• Tuffers

• TolishAPurd

• cheapncheerful

hi

C through just went back and read your post 4th August

to be fare to the forum you asked a question and you got gd reply

it was good question what you asked, I clean up to 8 then change my resin

i cant comment as i cant find the post....maybe we looked but just didnt have an answer...:D

from duncs post i gather it was about the drop off for tds readings to use the water...well i not been wfp very long so i cant say much....mine still on good ole 000

Hi all

I don't mean to be rude, argumentative or controversial but I recently posted a question and despite having 50 views I only had 2 replies?

I just wondered why?

Seriously?? Get a grip.

Thanks for all the other replies but ...........

Blah blah blah!

It's funny how more replies came after I had commented on how the replies hadn't come!

I don't like forums and never have but I had hoped that this one would be different!

I'm off!

oops...i like you spc..dont worry ..you can wriggle in...i think c-through has done a runner....:rofl:

i think he got a bit biffed....now what happened to biff...

Don't be such a stuffed shirt and join in as there are a great bunch of ppl on here ;)

We all can make typo's etc and I'm dyslexic and others are too but we can all learn from each other so come back soon :thumbsup:

Blah blah blah!

It's funny how more replies came after I had commented on how the replies hadn't come!

I don't like forums and never have but I had hoped that this one would be different!

I'm off!

its called banter...we all havin a laugh...and sometimes they take the p ee out off ya..water of a ducks back...just be quackers like me...

well i liked your profile name...c-through...

Blah blah blah!

I'm off!

Wow, I'm actually embarassed for you now. Probably about the friendliest forum I've ever been on, and yet you're sulking off like a little school kid.

• Like 2

[quote=h

Wow, I'm actually embarassed for you now. Probably about the friendliest forum I've ever been on, and yet you're sulking off like a little school kid.

"C-THROUGH, post: 182513, member: 4981]Thanks for all the other replies but ...........

Blah blah blah!

I'm off![/quote

i,m rolling around the floor laughing ha ha

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.