Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Worried about the snow

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rugbywolf

Been watching the snow in Buffalo, NY. We had some friends who lived there, and they would write and tell of these bad snows, and we would get it about 10 - 21 days later. just wonderin' now.

Chuffing snow least of my worries"......had another can you leave it till the spring after today

That's 6 now in last 2 weeks".....and none of them have done it b4 over last five years I've been doing em"......I think thers a few now that are more cash strapped than they let on"

Still might just take Christmas week off now "...snow or not

yeh i used to say what the states get today we get tomorrow...well about two weeks later....but according to a custy today she said no sign of it ...like smurfy says what comes comes nowt we can do about it....

i still wonder what i did in all the last two snowy winters....i didn t work on the windows....what did i do?....i dont know but i bet i enjoyed it...

i am going quite on the work front now ....ready for a big push in the spring...well thats what i tell myself...

Ive got my winter tyres ordered, but if we get snow like new york, then eeeehhhhhhh, thats about ittttt! It will sit in the garage. Get round the older custys and ask them if they want their paths cleared, obviously for cash? Couple of windy cleaners done this a few years ago and got some custys.

good idea windowsurfer...but...here ...i have a feeling...we are not going to have a winter this year...famous last words...

no ...its just the light today reminded me of spring...and my lobelia is still flowering away...all the plants dont know what season it is....

Ive got a snowboard my nephew has recently given me, hopefully not do a shazzy once the snow comes
Very hard to master m8, I ski and find it hard as I'm not very bendy , I'm in the Alps over xmas so will give snowboarding a go while out there, but ill be on my ass more than standing /emoticons/smile.png

Very hard to master m8, I ski and find it hard as I'm not very bendy , I'm in the Alps over xmas so will give snowboarding a go while out there, but ill be on my ass more than standing /emoticons/smile.png
Snowboarding is quite easy to learn, I havent skied, think I would do the splits and break my ankle. The only thing with snowboarding is having to take your backfoot out to go on the skilift, you have to sit on your butt to put your foot back in, then try and stand up. I have done alot of windsurfing, so its basically the same stance in snowboarding. Jealous of your holiday, but enjoy:thumbsup:

Ive got my winter tyres ordered, but if we get snow like new york, then eeeehhhhhhh, thats about ittttt! It will sit in the garage. Get round the older custys and ask them if they want their paths cleared, obviously for cash? Couple of windy cleaners done this a few years ago and got some custys.
I run snow tyres all year.

They are hardly any worse in summer, but 4times better in the winter, so i just keep them on.

How much can one charge to clear a snowy front path? Its a great idea.

I run snow tyres all year.They are hardly any worse in summer, but 4times better in the winter, so i just keep them on.

I dont know how much they charged,sorry. Got my winter tyres delivered today just need fitted now.

yeh i used to say what the states get today we get tomorrow...well about two weeks later....but according to a custy today she said no sign of it ...like smurfy says what comes comes nowt we can do about it....
i still wonder what i did in all the last two snowy winters....i didn t work on the windows....what did i do?....i dont know but i bet i enjoyed it...

i am going quite on the work front now ....ready for a big push in the spring...well thats what i tell myself...
How come things are going quiet on the work front cnc.....you could always nip over and help me out, particularly as I hardly got out of first gear today.

I run snow tyres all year.They are hardly any worse in summer, but 4times better in the winter, so i just keep them on.

Charge according to your hourly rate.

Latest Posts

Back