Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Today's collections

Guest abs

What the hell is going on ?? Today's work was worth £160 , with a couple of doublers today I collected £180 ! Usually only collect £30

Certainly not complaining , just hope everyday until I break up is like this :)

Well done you, Ive had a few tips so far, which is nice.

No worky for me today, been raining today and tomorrow has crazy weather coming so £0 again, possibly light snow thursday and friday perhaps £0 again, we will see, but I do have a £5 cheque headin my way in the post:thumbsup:. Was at GP today have a chest infection and Ive got a big huge abscess on my butt:eek: that arrived after work on Monday night, so a good week so far:gush:

What the hell is going on ?? Today's work was worth £160 , with a couple of doublers today I collected £180 ! Usually only collect £30

Certainly not complaining , just hope everyday until I break up is like this :)

Yeah, it's nice when that happens!!:)

Guest Pickingpaul

One of my new years resolutions is to streamline collections for the day i clean, text or ring those who are usually out at work toleave the money under a pot/mat. Ive started doing it for a few months after being jealous of hearing that some people never go collecting. :eek:

One of my new years resolutions is to streamline collections for the day i clean, text or ring those who are usually out at work toleave the money under a pot/mat. Ive started doing it for a few months after being jealous of hearing that some people never go collecting. :eek:

I don't collect now, most pay online or by BACS , I do have the odd customer every now and then who don't pay and I have to go round like a bailiff

I done 5 houses today and got £80, supposed to have just been 3 houses (friends of mine) and got both neighbours either side on one of them.

Total customers may only be 18 now but not bad considering I've not gone hunting for it due to still having a broken collarbone.

• Like 2
of course i am the opposite ...i hate em being in as they get in my way...so i drove around a load today...and yep they were all in....what is going on....i want em out....:D

I cleaned a £11.00 house today in the time it took me to listen to 1 simply red song so about 4 and a half minutes lol no way I could of done that if they were home

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.