Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TolishAPurd

UKIP appreciation thread.

TolishAPurd
Every election it boggles my mind how the voting system works. nearly 4 million people, 12% of the electorate, vote ukip and they get less than 0.2 percent of the MPs? (might be wrong, just quick maths off the top of my head). I used to think the lib dems were hard done to by this system, but for ukip it's even worse. I mean the lib dems have only 8 MPs, but they had less % of the votes than ukip!

Sorry to state the obvious, but it never ceases to stagger me

We're stuck with it now. They'll never change the system that keeps themselves in power and silences the rising opposition.

Its quite amazing to think that UKIP achieved 12% with the media opposition and smear campaign. Imagine what they could achieve if we had a system, press, and broadcaster that actually gave them a fair representation.

fenderjaguar
We're stuck with it now. They'll never change the system that keeps themselves in power and silences the rising opposition.

I know, right? The very (and only) people who can change the system are the ones who are kept in power by it. It's one of the biggest conflicts of interest I can think of

ZoinkS
Have this on me @ZoinkS

scooby%20snacks.jpg

Love it Tuffers!!! Let's do what we do best Scoob, eat.

cheapncheerful

and hes back....:D

I WAS going to say if they let him go they will regret it deeply..

also was thinking this morning...in two years time ..we still have our say again...

and if nothing changes ...wonder what I will vote..

but...at last ..the stupid human rights bill that was imposed on us is being looked at and gove has a reputation...so maybe change is in the wind.,..:D

and as I explained to my daughter this morning..

not being funny but a lot of them mps are knocking on a bit..what with the rich diet and drink,not forgetting the kinky sex . etc...

so they quite often pop off....

and that means a by election....:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.