paul1

First Conny Job Booked In Advice Please?

Smurf

I too recenty had a go a doing a conservatory roof and sort of failed as frank put a big fooking hole in one of the panels :D

I quoted a conny roof yesterday. As I looked at it I thought someone had had a go at it and failed. I asked the woman if anyone had tried cleaning it. Yes she said, my son took a pressure washer to it and he also soaked inside as well :confused:

Guest MrBump

Blimey smurf, a hole in a roof?! I think you need to tell frank to stop using his hammer to clean conservatories ;)

Smurf

This was the one that I quoted yesterday after unblocking the house downspout for them in the corner.

The middle one in the pic

5915ca4a44f69_awkwardjob1.jpg.0ea98174592240d4040388a5e09a3d87.jpg

5915ca4a4bc2d_awkwardjob2.jpg.e2b1e79dee01ea36069cbde39806f90c.jpg

Guest MrBump

That's a strange set of house there, two bigger ones on the end, flanking two smaller ones :confused:

Smurf

Tell me about it as will be a right pig to do that one for sure.

The chap in advance of the clean date needs to sort out next door adjoining houses to leave the rear gates open for access or it will not get done.

paul1
Have you done this job yet @paul1? Be interested to see some pics.

Hi mate

yes did it yesterday and came up lovely although to be honest wasn't that bad compared to some ive seen on here, they were really happy and have booked fascia wash and regular window clean at £14 monthly so happy with outcome...

forgot to take before and afters like a wally meant to for my website too :(

when I I cleaned it I basically scrubbed with sill brush using pure water and worked top to bottom and then rinsed down with pure is this the correct way/procedure I am assuming???

cheers guys loving this job :)

Diwrnach
Hi mate

yes did it yesterday and came up lovely although to be honest wasn't that bad compared to some ive seen on here, they were really happy and have booked fascia wash and regular window clean at £14 monthly so happy with outcome...

forgot to take before and afters like a wally meant to for my website too :(

when I I cleaned it I basically scrubbed with sill brush using pure water and worked top to bottom and then rinsed down with pure is this the correct way/procedure I am assuming???

cheers guys loving this job :)

That's how I do it aye, and I am forever forgetting to take pictures :(