Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paul1

First Conny Job Booked In Advice Please?

Smurf

Tell me about it as will be a right pig to do that one for sure.

The chap in advance of the clean date needs to sort out next door adjoining houses to leave the rear gates open for access or it will not get done.

paul1
Have you done this job yet @paul1? Be interested to see some pics.

Hi mate

yes did it yesterday and came up lovely although to be honest wasn't that bad compared to some ive seen on here, they were really happy and have booked fascia wash and regular window clean at £14 monthly so happy with outcome...

forgot to take before and afters like a wally meant to for my website too :(

when I I cleaned it I basically scrubbed with sill brush using pure water and worked top to bottom and then rinsed down with pure is this the correct way/procedure I am assuming???

cheers guys loving this job :)

Diwrnach
Hi mate

yes did it yesterday and came up lovely although to be honest wasn't that bad compared to some ive seen on here, they were really happy and have booked fascia wash and regular window clean at £14 monthly so happy with outcome...

forgot to take before and afters like a wally meant to for my website too :(

when I I cleaned it I basically scrubbed with sill brush using pure water and worked top to bottom and then rinsed down with pure is this the correct way/procedure I am assuming???

cheers guys loving this job :)

That's how I do it aye, and I am forever forgetting to take pictures :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.