Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stormbird

8L water heater

HALTON
To be honest, haven't got a clue

Were did you get your pop up chimney ?

HALTON

Who's that m8 do they have a site as I cannot find anything like that on eBay but not sure if its proper name

Cheers

steve garwood

Its something like 'windows-tools'. Its been ages since I've been on there

DanielT
http://www.wayfair.co.uk/Eccotemp-Portable-Tankless-Water-Heater-and-Shower-CE-L5-ECCO1000.html

here it is under £150 cheaper than I got it lol I paid £180.

plus have a contact for a uk parts suppler if anything goes on it and needs replacing

I've just ordered one from this company. Will let you know if it arrives!

My L5 died in the cold last week. Water gushing out of it from inside.

rcproperty
I've just ordered one from this company. Will let you know if it arrives!

My L5 died in the cold last week. Water gushing out of it from inside.

your Eccotemp l5 broke last week??

kevinc250
your Eccotemp l5 broke last week??

it will be one of the fittings that need tightening up a notch-had that a couple of times over the years

rcproperty
it will be one of the fittings that need tightening up a notch-had that a couple of times over the years

could also be the brass cast that has split, someone on facebook group had that problem

Alex87

I have been toying with the idea of using hot water.

But from a customer point of view for window cleaning what is the benefits of it.

I understand that it will make our jobs easier

rcproperty

But from a customer point of view for window cleaning what is the benefits of it.

nothing for the customers.

its all about making our life easier, its quicker than cold, uses less water and just feels better.

I did the same house one month on cold and then on the next month on the same houses I used hot.

with hot water I used about 150lts less water and I finished 1.5 hours sooner.

Alex87
nothing for the customers.

its all about making our life easier, its quicker than cold, uses less water and just feels better.

I did the same house one month on cold and then on the next month on the same houses I used hot.

with hot water I used about 150lts less water and I finished 1.5 hours sooner.

Sounds good to me.

Just wasn't sure if it left a better finish than just Cold pure.

Thanks for the reply.

Stormbird
the flow rate can be easily sorted james for the boiler to kick in at a lower flow

Hi Lewis

Thanks for info my heaters working a dream at a low flow rate.Do I love hot water

Many Thanks

steve garwood

If I've got to do a first clean on windows that are filthy, I do them with hot water and it just gushes the dirt away much better than cold

Green Pro Clean Ltd
Hi Lewis

Thanks for info my heaters working a dream at a low flow rate.Do I love hot water

Many Thanks

Can someone let me in on how this is done. I have been experimenting with flow rate as i reckon i have been burning way too much water so i have now got my 'ideal flow' with my controller set at 30. However the issue is heater (6lpm) wont kick in below 50 on the controller.

Any advice on how to get heater to kick in at lower rates would be great. Cheers.

steve garwood
Can someone let me in on how this is done. I have been experimenting with flow rate as i reckon i have been burning way too much water so i have now got my 'ideal flow' with my controller set at 30. However the issue is heater (6lpm) wont kick in below 50 on the controller.

Any advice on how to get heater to kick in at lower rates would be great. Cheers.

Yep, same as you Mr. Green. I turn my controller up to 55-60 to make sure the heater kicks in

rcproperty
Sounds good to me.

Just wasn't sure if it left a better finish than just Cold pure.

Thanks for the reply.

Yep, same as you Mr. Green. I turn my controller up to 55-60 to make sure the heater kicks in

I'm afraid that what happens with the higher litre boilers they need a high flow rate for them to work.

mates eccotemp heat that I fitted for him fires up as low as 10 on his digital controller when he used to have to have it on 45-50 with his cheap ones.

steve garwood
I'm afraid that what happens with the higher litre boilers they need a high flow rate for them to work.

mates eccotemp heat that I fitted for him fires up as low as 10 on his digital controller when he used to have to have it on 45-50 with his cheap ones.

These ecotemp heaters, I've noticed they have a pipe coming out the bottom with a shower head? If this is the 'hot water out', what are you supposed to fit our hose too?

Any pictures of the connectors at the bottom please?

Lewis

Give me 2 mins il go take one [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rcproperty
These ecotemp heaters, I've noticed they have a pipe coming out the bottom with a shower head? If this is the 'hot water out', what are you supposed to fit our hose too?

Any pictures of the connectors at the bottom please?

they all have the same 1/2inch thread on the outlet, the shower hose just unscrews and then you screw on what you need

20151020_155455.jpg.c3d5ba977a967342b5d72e2ab047fc4d.jpg

rcproperty
14052b34ecac1609b38e8486468addb5.jpg

that's not an eccotemp boiler!

Lewis
that's not an eccotemp boiler!

Apologies thought they were all the same with fittings ect

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Nice pics, The one you remove the shower head from is the one you connect to your hose reel. Tho other one is water in and lastly of course, Gas.

rcproperty
Apologies thought they were all the same with fittings ect

no need to apologies, they are the same fittings.

rcproperty
Nice pics, The one you remove the shower head from is the one you connect to your hose reel. Tho other one is water in and lastly of course, Gas.

your getting good at this! lol

a* for you sir

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.